Mr. Brian

New machine to help my COPD

So Medicare and Tricare agreed and I was given a Smartvest. This is a vest, hookes to a compressor that "Thumps" my chest from ALL directions to knock the gunk and phlegm loose so I can breath better. This thing WORKS!!!

15 minutes twice a day and then spit gunk out for another 15 minutes to 2 or 3 hours. Depends how deep it is.

Check out the video. Take it to your Dr an tell him to prescribe it. Insurance covers it for Brochiectasis. 

You WANT them to cover it. The cost os $16,000 without insurance.

I have a toddler who uses me for a punching bag daily.  I would say it's cheaper, but in the long run that vest would be a bargain in comparison........

dont have COPD as yet. got shortness of breath from other things. a good inhalant helps. to find one though is hard. still dont help fibrosis of the lungs. my dad an mom got it from smoking, plus working at GE. Painting in the paint department, without mask. i'm sure i got sum though, working with fiberglass, while in HVAC. that yellow stuff is terrible. 

not a problem though, yet for Lawyers to chase. used to clog me nose up an make me cough. i still dont want to hang the pink stuff sold, without a mask.. glasses to protect my eye's, and a mask to protect my nose/lungs. do what ya see fit, your choice, not mine..

On 9/22/2021 at 10:41 AM, jeepwm69 said:

I have a toddler who uses me for a punching bag daily.  I would say it's cheaper, but in the long run that vest would be a bargain in comparison........

let em punch ya in the back, knock sum out. just dont hit the kidneys...

On 9/21/2021 at 7:27 PM, Mr. Brian said:

So Medicare and Tricare agreed and I was given a Smartvest. This is a vest, hookes to a compressor that "Thumps" my chest from ALL directions to knock the gunk and phlegm loose so I can breath better. This thing WORKS!!!

15 minutes twice a day and then spit gunk out for another 15 minutes to 2 or 3 hours. Depends how deep it is.

Check out the video. Take it to your Dr an tell him to prescribe it. Insurance covers it for Brochiectasis. 

You WANT them to cover it. The cost os $16,000 without insurance.

my mom had something like that, it made er hurt, she was a little women. seeing it in action, i never seen hers, looks interesting.