LedFTed

finally got here

when i deleted my linux drive, it was my 2nd drive, i created problems for myself.. now i am back.. now i can stir the pot, from time to time, suffer for when i am wrong.. an am glad to be back... bet ya wont get an intro like that for a while..

Hey;

glad to be home..  //ed

Edited by LedFTed
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Welcome LedFTed ,  glad you found your way !!! 

only temporary,, i get lost all the time.. .. glad your a MOD. some of the terms used are from the politically correct.. cant say i am fond of that..

Sam is from, bout England, i spell color, E spells colour. spelled it wrong, but that is about as politically correct as i want..

Edited by LedFTed
ky v/s england
  • Like 1

'Ted , you got a way with words , one day ..... I am going to decipher them words !!!!  

• Haha 2

'Ted , you got a way with words , one day ..... I am going to decipher them words !!!!  

Ha Ha Ha, lets play some Poker, then ya can make me eat them words.

least ya can understand some i say.. that matters most.. least to me..

how can it, my horses understand me, but my siblings cannot..

sorry, not a fair question.

best leave it at that,, for the moment..

• Like 1

Glad you found your way,at least over to here...Did you have problems booting your computer when you deleted the Linux drive??

3 hours ago, LedFTed said:

only temporary,, i get lost all the time.. .. glad your a MOD. some of the terms used are from the politically correct.. cant say i am fond of that..

Sam is from, bout England, i spell color, E spells colour. spelled it wrong, but that is about as politically correct as i want..

Welcome Ted . . . . us Canucks spell it colour too !  😎

• Like 2

Welcome LedFTed! Glad ya finally made it!

Its no wonder that ya grew up to be short and thin, when you were always the last to arrive at the dinner table! 🙂

15 hours ago, bcsman said:

Glad you found your way,at least over to here...Did you have problems booting your computer when you deleted the Linux drive??

still do.. all i deleted was sda1, when i did it took the MBR with it. "master boot record"... i am still trying to get access to the drive, so i can make a mount point.. i got some help on the ubuntuforums.,site.. sooner or later, when asking questions, about linux, you will run into the name, OldFred, maybe oldfred.. he has been a load of help..

i put the linux drive 1st on the motherboard. so i got to use F12, to get to the XP drive.. so it goes

12 hours ago, retro said:

Welcome LedFTed! Glad ya finally made it!

Its no wonder that ya grew up to be short and thin, when you were always the last to arrive at the dinner table! 🙂

still am last, dinner wise. my internal clock just dont work. they put the food away, on holidays, fore i eat..

riding horses, i could keep up with the seconds, between 1/8 poles. on the race track you rate horses by seconds instead of speed, by 1/8s..

13 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

So is that pronounced " Kay'lure " 

i have to say no.. co'lure

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Macarena Man said:

durn it, i been spelling Canucks wrong, for years. dyslexic hillbilly.. i told fish how to properly pronounce colour.

its just spelled different. ;~}

15 hours ago, Macarena Man said:

durn it, was a double post

i need more time on the edit feature. by the time i correct my spelling, i timed out..

Edited by LedFTed
i got too
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, LedFTed said:

durn it, i been spelling Canucks wrong, for years. dyslexic hillbilly.. i told fish how to properly pronounce colour.

its just spelled different. ;~}

the way i pronounce it; culler,, as what culler is you truck. they have come up with new paints..

16 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Welcome, hope you left that clymers manual behind....lol

cant do that, wiring is in color, and it reads so close to a service manual. LOLS

Hey, yourself

Edited by LedFTed
correction