DLBeltran74

What’s missing?!?

Does anyone know what goes at the bottom of this where the choke cable connects to it? I’ll try to figure out how to edit and circle the part I am talking about. But it seems when I connected the choke cable and then engaged the choke, the cable just popped out of the bottom. It seems as if there is a piece missing that holds the choke cable inside of this part. Can anyone help me out. This goes on a 2003 Honda foreman trx 450 fm. Tyia!

CD4AD696-FEBE-4323-A92F-1E9C010E166E.png

5 hours ago, DLBeltran74 said:

Does anyone know what goes at the bottom of this where the choke cable connects to it? I’ll try to figure out how to edit and circle the part I am talking about. But it seems when I connected the choke cable and then engaged the choke, the cable just popped out of the bottom. It seems as if there is a piece missing that holds the choke cable inside of this part. Can anyone help me out. This goes on a 2003 Honda foreman trx 450 fm. Tyia!

CD4AD696-FEBE-4323-A92F-1E9C010E166E.png

ask, and you shall receive !. there is a metal clip that snaps around that round part on the switch where the cable sits in, have a look here --->  Honda 90651-HM7-720 - CHOKE CABLE CLIP | Partzilla.com . check in my mail ?..lol. get-r-done !. oh, i only use partzilla because they have a better micro fich than rocky mountain atv ( which is where i buy all my honda parts from ! ), they are cheaper than partzilla.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, shadetree said:

oh, i only use partzilla because they have a better micro fich than rocky mountain atv ( which is where i buy all my honda parts from ! ), they are cheaper than partzilla.

Same here.  Partzillas website is the best layout by far, even if their prices stink now compared to RMATV

On 10/8/2021 at 4:48 PM, DLBeltran74 said:

There was not a clip. I ordered it. So it should be here at the beginning of next week. Thanks guys.

that clip does not come with the switch housing, nore does it come with the choke cable, most, if not all honda parts are all sold piece by piece , not many come with everything to just bolt on.