Kevron

Laugh for the day

Sometimes one person's laugh is another's cry ------  yesterday my buddy that owns the flea market has a brand new 6 wheel , diesel , 4wd gator , it's nice and got about 5 miles on it , so he was putting lights on it and had to drill a hole for the wire , so after he drilled the hole he said he smelt anti-freeze and after looking found he drilled a hole in the radiator hose , so after a couple of hours of trying to get the radiator hose off , he called JohnDeere , they said it is very hard to get the hose off and back on , 3 hours at $120 per hour worth of labor , plus the hose and anti-freeze  ----   I thought that was the laugh of the day , he didn't 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/7/2021 at 8:19 PM, Scotticus said:

IMG_1058.jpg

i wonder if she's gonna deep fry some chicken with that engine ?..hmmmm.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/7/2021 at 11:59 AM, Kevron said:

Check this out, no chain just locks! I counted 21, ridiculous!F3EABAF3-30C3-4ED4-B428-281E86059E55.jpeg

4CCE1367-7774-4684-B244-67D9A92B02E2.jpeg

It's for when there's several owners of the land. Each one will provide their own lock & key. I asked one of them why they don't just make a bunch of key copies and use 1 lock; I think it confused him.

Edited by texas123
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, texas123 said:

It's for when there's several owners of the land. Each one will provide their own lock & key. I asked one of them why they don't just make a bunch of key copies and use 1 lock; I think it confused him.

I saw the same thing before in Alberta, different companies and the land owners had their own locks. Sad part was that most of the companies used common locks, I could unlock alot of them with my old key ring.

• Like 2

Guy and his wife got killed in a car wreck and were in front of St Peter , St Peter says" sir I have two options for you , (#1) be with your wife for the rest of eternity or ...... " , the guy interrupts and says 2 , 2 , 2  , I'll take #2 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My brother got home from work today an said; " now there is a chicken shortage problem". I said; "i dont mind, i thick the shorter chicken's cook better than the tall ones". E didn't even crack a smile!! 😁😁😁

Edited by LedFTed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

my old time favorite; what do ya get when ya cross an elephant with a rhino?

elifino!!

still gets the younger crowd..

Pierre and Boudreaux went to a fine New Orleans restaurant , a very classy , well dressed lady started choking on some food at the table across from them and no one was assisting her , Boudreaux went over to the lady , lifted her dress and gave her a lick on her butt , she immediately spit   up the chicken and could breath , everyone clapped , Pierre asked Boudreaux , what was that , that  he done , he said " that was the Hein-Lick maneuver " 

• Haha 3

Two nutrias where trapped by  steel traps on their foots , they could here the trapper coming down the trap line and hitting each trapped nutria in the head  , so the coon-! nitria told the Canadian nutria  , I am going to chew off my foot and get free , I will be hopping around on three feet , but at least I will live another day , the Canadian nutria said that sounded good and he was going to do the same ,  so after chewing off his foot and hopping off the coon-! nutria called back to the Canadian nutria , " What's keeping you , the trapper is getting close ?" , he replied , I chewed off three feet and I ain't free yet 

• Haha 2

What do you call a blond with her hair dyed black ?  Artificial Intelligence !!! 

• Haha 1

What do you  call a wild redhead with a container of pink dye and hair clippers  ? Dangerous..... 

Edited by _Wilson_™

9 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

What do you  call a wild redhead with a container of pink dye and hair clippers  ? Dangerous..... 

What do you tell a redhead with two black eyes ?  Nothing , someone already told her twice , LOL 

• Haha 1

Brunette , redhead and a blond went out on ladies' night to the club , there was a new bartender which they all thought was kind of cute , so they ordered drinks and they were each  trying to be cool , the brunette says" I'll have a screwdriver " , the new bartender said " I don't know what that is " , she said " vodka and orange juice " , the redhead says " I'll have a Cuban Libre " , again he said " I don't know what that is either  " , she says " Rum and Coke " , so the blond orders, she says " I'll have a #13 " , they all look at her and ask " what is that ? " , she says " 7 and 7 "

• Haha 2