LedFTed

tire dealers

anybody ever heard of DK dennis kirk? checking his out tire prices against Rocky Mountain, an they seen to be a bit cheaper. just checked out ITP mud lites though..

58 minutes ago, LedFTed said:

anybody ever heard of DK dennis kirk? checking his out tire prices against Rocky Mountain, an they seen to be a bit cheaper. just checked out ITP mud lites though..

i've heard of dennis kirk. what is their shipping charges compared to rmatv ?. i stick with rmatv, they even have bonus bucks, no one can beat them that i know of ?.

• Like 2

Dennis Kirk has been around selling parts since the 70s , maybe even before that , when I was running Broncos in the 70s and 80s  I was getting stuff from him , he was into Baja racing , he  personal helped  with me on the phone several times when I was cutting the computer out my 82 Bronco , I would guess he is in his 80s now if he is still around 

• Like 3

I just bought a 4 tire and rim package last week from Rockymountain. Couple of small hurdles but everything is good so far. I phoned them to order. They seem to be having a product shortage like everybody else.

• Like 1