AKATV

Looking for a few Foreman 450ES Parts

Looking for a few parts for a Foreman 450ES

Center skid plate

2 Crankcase to air box breather tubes with plastic connector

Airbox  intake snorkel

Front aluminum lower bumper cover (bent up is OK)

Hoping to get it all at once if possible

Figured it would'nt be too much to wrap it all with a piece of cardboard

and slap a label on it

IMG_7840[1].JPG

10 hours ago, AKATV said:

Looking for a few parts for a Foreman 450ES

Center skid plate

2 Crankcase to air box breather tubes with plastic connector

Airbox  intake snorkel

Front aluminum lower bumper cover (bent up is OK)

Hoping to get it all at once if possible

Figured it would'nt be too much to wrap it all with a piece of cardboard

and slap a label on it

IMG_7840[1].JPG

i know fish has the snorkle, air tube, not sure about the skid plates ?.

I have a front aluminum plate you can have.

Hi THH

Thanks for helping me find these parts

I’ll send you a message with my contact information and we can work it out

Thanks again

• Like 1

I throw that skid plate and bumper guard cover away  just about 3 weeks ago  ,  in about the same condition  ,  I throw away that snorkel tube last Wednesday on garbage night  ----  likely have the vent tube on an engine , maybe , but that would cost more in shipping than it is worth and you could make one out of hose 

I been on a mission to clean the atv parts out  the chicken coupe , so I can park the zero swing in it again ---  

Man that’s a bummer that those parts got thrown away

Sometimes I wish I hung on to everything but I started cleaning my stuff out too…

Seems like once I get rid of stuff I end up needing it….lol

If you have a vent tube on an engine to spare and it has the plastic connector on it I’d be interested let me know what you would want for it thanks

Edited by AKATV
  • Like 1

I keep my "good junk" in the shop at the house.  The "bad junk" that I figure I'd NEVER use goes in the pole barn on the farm.  That way 5 years from now, when the "bad junk" is unobtanium and I realize I can make it work, it's still there.

My kids are gonna be TICKED when I die and they have to sift through all this crap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i know where a skid plate is, not sure if all skid plates from '98 to 2004 are the same ?, i do not know what year this skid plate is on ?, but i do know it is there !. no clue what he wants for it ?, my project 450fm has the skid plate, so i will not be needing this other skid plate off the parts bike from castfish's. if they are all the same ?, i'll ask him what he wants for it ?, but i also know, the skid plates are still around new from rmatv !.

Yeah I think you can get them from Honda for like 50 bucks anyways surprisingly they’re not too expensive OEM

if it looks like the one in the picture that has the front and rear additional pieces on it let me know not sure it would be any cheaper to ship it up here

Let me know if he’s got any sunburned/ nonnworking  Rancher 350 or Foreman 450 peedometers out there for parts

Edited by AKATV

6 minutes ago, AKATV said:

Yeah I think you can get them from Honda for like 50 bucks anyways surprisingly they’re not too expensive OEM

if it looks like the one in the picture that has the front and rear additional pieces on it let me know not sure it would be any cheaper to ship it up here

Let me know if he’s got any sunburned/ nonnworking  Rancher 350 or Foreman 450 peedometers out there for parts

i got this one meter i can send you, not sure what the skid plate look like ?, its still on the bottom of the frame, and its right on the ground where i been robbing parts off it lately..lol.

just looked up the es model skid plates, they are not the same as a manual shift models. they changed the design through the years.