S.e.r oklahoma

New here and need help!

Hi And welcome to the forum!

I do repairs on the Foreman 450 and Rancher 350 Speedometers

Let me know what you have going on with it and maybe post a picture or two of it

I have sent you my contact information to your message box if you would like to look at having your repaired

Welcome to the forum Rick!

I should be able to get you taken care of no problem

let me know what you have going on maybe post a picture or two

I sent my contact information to your message box if you’d like to look into having a repair done

Hey AKATV you are certainly drawing quite a crowd, how do you keep up on parts to fix all these?

53 minutes ago, bcsman said:

Hey AKATV you are certainly drawing quite a crowd, how do you keep up on parts to fix all these?

I think finding parts (especially glass IIRC) for them is an issue for him, but he seems to be rolling through the repairs on them parts or no parts LOL

I put a few posts over on the “other” forums for repairs, hoping to draw a few new members over this way….

I think maybe that’s the recent influx

repair requests

That and the fact with hunting season people are finally getting out to their camps and realized the there speedometers  have been sitting in the sun for years lol

As far as parts, I’m always looking but my area is picked clean 

Fish helped me out a while back with some parts speedometers and I was able to use them to get a couple members fixed up, so that was great

But like Jeep said, the LCD glass is kind of a showstopper. If it’s cracked or damaged you basically have to find a whole other speedometer for parts 

I’ve had a few members send me two

speedometers to build one good one from.

That works out good and saves me from having to hunt down parts

I’ve got a few odd covers and a few circuit cards, but right now I’m pretty much out of glass, so my repairs are basically a case by case basis depending on what’s wrong with them

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, AKATV said:

I put a few posts over on the “other” forums for repairs, hoping to draw a few new members over this way….

I think maybe that’s the recent influx

repair requests

That and the fact with hunting season people are finally getting out to their camps and realized the there speedometers  have been sitting in the sun for years lol

As far as parts, I’m always looking but my area is picked clean 

Fish helped me out a while back with some parts speedometers and I was able to use them to get a couple members fixed up, so that was great

But like Jeep said, the LCD glass is kind of a showstopper. If it’s cracked or damaged you basically have to find a whole other speedometer for parts 

I’ve had a few members send me two

speedometers to build one good one from.

That works out good and saves me from having to hunt down parts

I’ve got a few odd covers and a few circuit cards, but right now I’m pretty much out of glass, so my repairs are basically a case by case basis depending on what’s wrong with them

if the screen/meter/display ( my post in the other thread ) works out to be good ?, i'll send you the meter that came on this 450fm, you can use it for parts or spare ?..no need in me keeping it, if that skid plate will work for you i mentioned ?, i'll send you the plate and meter, you just cover shipping..how's that ?..still do not know what he wants for the skid plate yet ?, i'll ask him soon !.

• Like 2

Yeah if the skid doesn’t work out I’ll pay for shipping for the parts meter

if the skid works out and shipping is not too bad we can do that too -thanks a lot

6 minutes ago, AKATV said:

Yeah if the skid doesn’t work out I’ll pay for shipping for the parts meter

if the skid works out and shipping is not too bad we can do that too -thanks a lot

the skid plate on the parts bike does not have the bolt hanger on the front, its just square like mine is. but i'll still get the meter to ya, you just pay the shipping, do what ya want with the meter, but i need to make sure my '' good '' meter works before i let it go !..lol.

• Like 1

Sure no problem thanks a lot

Just let me know when you get it sorted out and I can send payment

Let me know if you come across any of the crank case breather tubes

with the plastic connector on the end I could use a couple

Edited by AKATV

5 minutes ago, AKATV said:

Sure no problem thanks a lot

Just let me know when you get it sorted out and I can send payment

Let me know if you come across any of the crank case breather tubes

with the plastic connector on the end I could use a couple

deff will on the meter. as for those tubes ?, not even the parts bike had the air box...let alone the tube ?..lol. he does not have any other 450 parts bikes on his property cept the one i've been taking parts off of.

No problem, I found a couple used breather tubes on ebay 

I have most everything on the way now, except for the skid

thanks for the help

Edited by AKATV
  • Like 2