Wheeler

Wife is Sick

I figured I’d talk about what’s happened in my life with my wife…

so for months now she has had “migraines”or as she called them…

finally enough was enough & she got emerge (even after seeing family doc) & they told her they thought she has fluid around her brain.. well we both had meltdowns.. next day we go for CT scan & get inconclusive results, then see Neurologist next day who diagnosed Idiopathic Cerebral Hypertension (Pressure in the Brain). Next couple days she goes for an MRI. She’s on a tone of meds now to reboot her brain, bring blood pressure down, prevent pressure in her head etc… so for the last week, we have both been a mess. I flew my daughter & grandson out for next two months to help out. Haven't  seen them in over two years… so fingers crossed she will be ok….

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Prayers for your family—chasing migraines is tuff enuff. Hope they figure out how to relieve the pressure

how you holding up? You still working or get to take some time off?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Gee sounds like you have some good doctors working her issue.  I sure will keep you guys in our prayers wheeler, keep us posted on progress if you will please.

• Like 3

Yes we r trying to be as strong as we can. She’s off work for how ever long req & I’ve been off for a week. This sure makes a family think of health & how one may take it for granted….. nothing else in the world matters if u don’t have that.. material things, big houses, fancy cars, ect mean nothing..

• Like 7

I guess its good you got alot of hunting before all this has happened.....

Here's to hoping your wife has a speedy and complete recovery.  You're right about health being important and most material possessions don't matter that much.  Prayers sent.

• Like 3

Very sorry to hear about what your wife is going through -- hope everything goes well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sorry to hear that Wheeler. I wish your family the best. Hang in there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fingers crossed and a few prayers never hurt either.   I'm sure you'll do your absolute best to care for your wife but don't forget to care for yourself too.  Your daughter doesn't need to care for two parents at the same time.

Hoping things improve soon and you two can get back to normal. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Man oh man. Sending prayers! Hope she can get it all straightened out soon! Take care of her and yourself bud!

If there is anything at all we can do dont hesitate to ask!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Today I took her for eye apt. Appears her left eye nerve has a little “something” & goes back in a month for a follow up. She is always dizzy & unsteady in her feet. Her BP has come down nicely so the pills for that must be working. She will be getting a medical layoff from her work. But all in all she has been a lot better than last week. 

Thanks for all your support & prayers. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Doing better. The steroids are now all finished which is good. Went to doc apt yesterday for follow up. Not much they can do at moment. She received her MRI apt for Nov 27. That’s fantastic news. After that we will see the Neurologist again for the findings.. she got a medical layoff which she was ok with..

thx for asking!

• Like 7

sorry for what y'all are going through wheeler, my thoughts and prays for you both, if there's anywe can do please let us know! 

oh! and like i said in chat last night, I'm sorry my phone didnt get your complete text. 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 2