jeepwm69

Forum bank account

Guys, I hate to beat the bushes for donations, but our balance has dwindled down to where we only have enough funds on hand to cover a month of expenses. 

If you have the means to do so, and enjoy the site, please consider chipping in to help cover the costs of keeping the lights on.

Thanks

Jeep

ATVHONDA OCT 2021.jpg

Thanks man.  We just didn't have much come in last month, and back in July-Aug (Sept we were ok) so the balance has dwindled down. 

Doesn't take much to run the place, but the account here is starting to look like my personal bank account (almost empty!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sorry I haven’t tossed $ in a while. I just made a donation again. 

• Thanks 1

Well I don’t like asking anyone for anything, lol. Just my nature. 

Thanks guys. The fact that this place is here with no ads and no selling out is what makes us different (and better) than VS and the other boards

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We've had $225 come in over the last 24 hours.  You guys are awesome.  Thank you to all who have donated!

• Like 4

Getting kinda low again guys.  Have enough to cover March and then we're busted. 

Retro set this place up, let's not put a financial burden on him keeping it going.

ATVHONDA  FEB 2022.jpg

I just sent some funds to help out
 Had a few speedometer repair donations should’ve came in over the month as well

• Thanks 1

It looks like Paypal changed our account? Anyone else seeing my name displayed, rather than ATVHonda,  when donating?

paypal.png

paypal1.png

Yep that’s what I’ve seen the last couple times I’ve donated

• Thanks 1

Thanks AKATV, I'll see if I can correct that. Them dirty jiggers....!

• Like 1

I called Paypal. They changed the name on our donations account because we are not registered as a "Business" account. A "Business" is a corporation registered with government, either for profit ,or for non-profit, aka a "legal fiction". We do not exist as legal fictions here, we are free "men" and free "women", co-owners and co-operators of our own private property, ATVHonda.com. We are not ruled by our governments nor our governments owners, nor do we answer to them or even acknowledge their existence.

So since I was the free man (identified by government as an admiralty law "person", a legal fiction corporation, MARK MCCRAY spelled in all CAPS) who set up our donations account on Paypal, they changed our original registered name from "ATVHonda" to my strawman legal fiction name as it appears on my "Birth Certificate" that my parents were tricked into filing, shortly after I was born.

Admiralty law does not acknowledge the existence of free Men and free Women, so we'll have to tolerate the incorrect account title on Paypal for a while. I promise y'all that we'll correct that wrong one day within this decade.

• Like 5

I seen that donate box before , the other night a window popped up on me ,   that was Pay Pal and Mark Mccray Donation box , I was not trying to donate at the time , may have hit the donate button by accident 

Well ,  right after the first of the year , I was contacted by facebook , saying they needed my tax I.D. number or my social security number for thing I sold thru market place , so I decided to not sell anything off market place any more, now they will not let me delete the ads   ---- I see a lot of people putting in the add , selling for a friend , don't contact me , call the phone number , don't know what good that does 

That was part of the 2000 page bill that biden put into effect ------ there are many new laws dealing with tracking money that just started Jan 1 2022 --------  one I remember reading is ,  if you sell anything over $600 you need to file a tax paper with the IRS on that sale --- another is if you deposit more than $600 in to your account , a form is sent to the IRS 

• Like 3

Yeah, we gotta sack all of the parasite govcorps and invent our own systems fully independent. It will be good for our fellows, our children and their futures.... sharpen your spears folks!

• Like 5

is the link good or not ?, i'd like to donate , but i want to make sure it goes to the right person !..lol

• Haha 1

Sent a donation to Mark...lol use it wisely.  Hope every little bit helps to keep this site going.  Our members have meant a whole lot to me in these past few days, thanks all,,.

• Like 4

Thanks for the donations guys.

Retro (Mark)’s name is on the paypal account, and both Toodeep and I have access to it.  

The expenses for the forum come out automatically every month from the paypal account, except for a couple of the smaller expenses that come out of the forum bank account that Retro set up (and again, Retro, Toodeep, and I all have access to that).  I record those expenses along with donations on separate tabs in the same excel sheet as the summary page that I post every month. 

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me. 

The only thing Retro has not been transparent about is how much of his own money he spent setting this place up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jeep getting retro to pony up what he has put in would be like pulling teeth, so no sense in even asking.  You do need to make a post every month to say where we are at for expenses, otherwise the rest of us have no clue.  And with the members that we have I hope we will never be in the hole as long as we know where we stand for money.  I tip my hat to you, @toodeep, and @retro for taking care of this forum and keeping us on the straight and narrow, thanks a bunch....

• Like 2

On 3/4/2022 at 7:13 PM, retro said:

Yeah, we gotta sack all of the parasite govcorps and invent our own systems fully independent. It will be good for our fellows, our children and their futures.... sharpen your spears folks!

Sharpening in progress, sir!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bcsman said:

for taking care of this forum and keeping us on the straight and narrow, thanks a bunch....

I would include all of our staff and all of our members on every list of thanks. We are blessed with good people for sure, each makes it work the best, for all of the rest.

The initial costs to set this site up was probably around $600 - $700, give or take...? I wasn't keeping track of all expenses back then so I don't know for sure. Honestly I was more concerned that the setup was thoroughly done right, with no parts of our infrastructure left exposed to possible future attacks, provide max web server performance and make as many operations as possible, automated via scripts. Someday the evil powers (that think they are) will attack us and we'll see...

Good people are entirely predictable.... and so, here we are. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Thanks to all who donated over the weekend.  I logged into paypal this morning and we had a little over $350 donated over the weekend!

Best ATV site on the interwebs, and we're doing it without ads.  Don't think anyone else can claim that, and it's all due to the community we've built here chipping in.

Thanks guys!  I'll toss my own donation in next week after payday. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1