Fishfiles

Extreme stupidity , you make the call

Those flying squirrel guys dodging around rocks and whatnot are nuts.  I guess they're just junkies who prefer adrenaline to coke/pills/heroin.

Cool to watch, but I'd hate to see the ones that screwed up in some of those situations.

• Like 1

I get it. Some people have a special gift for extreme acts. I've never done anything like that but back when i was younger and much faster on my YZ 250, I had a few friends remark that they have never seen anyone do some of the things i did.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Misterclean said:

I get it. Some people have a special gift for extreme acts. I've never done anything like that but back when i was younger and much faster on my YZ 250, I had a few friends remark that they have never seen anyone do some of the things i did.

It is said I have such talents.  My wife claims I have a PHD in the Procrastinatory Arts😉

• Like 2

On 11/18/2021 at 9:53 AM, jeepwm69 said:

Those flying squirrel guys dodging around rocks and whatnot are nuts.  I guess they're just junkies who prefer adrenaline to coke/pills/heroin.

Cool to watch, but I'd hate to see the ones that screwed up in some of those situations.

The guy that made the passing thru the needle in that very video famous , wound up dying at the spot on a later attempt when a gust of wind pushed him into the rock at 200mph so they say 

J%hmS1yNQg+Hs1AEZ+Nxfg.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/20/2021 at 3:29 PM, Misterclean said:

very true statement.  I've found that some folks seem to stay in it and push through that moment...where others, like me, bail out.

Seems like most every time I've gone to an extreme, I wind up "giving up"..had I hung on for that last split second, I might have landed right, etc...but because I flinched, it was crash n burn..and usually some broken bones.

I noticed this early in life when I was doing competitive martial arts...some guys just don't flinch/blink...others have a natural blink factor that is just so hard to overcome and it costs them when the "fists of fury are flying"...grin...

I've been on 250s on back country roads...rough asphalt and wide open throttle and my brain came to its senses and said...this bike ain't meant to run this fast...you're about to loose a lot of skin...and I backed off the throttle...other times what seemed like a good idea and a moment of glory... I just didn't ride it out...and wound up needing a few days of medical care...LOL

• Like 4

On 11/18/2021 at 10:53 AM, jeepwm69 said:

whats the last thing ya see when ya hit that big rock, your bum hole. 😇

• Haha 1

This guy Ray needs to add Tard to his name !!! COL 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I was hoping to see a boat launching ramp toward the end.

• Haha 1