Fishfiles

Extreme stupidity , you make the call

So when a cop with lights and sirens pulls in front of you, the response is to hammer the throttle and endanger a couple of dozen other vehicles while running?

Guy will make one ! of an organ donor someday. 

• Like 1

On December 7, 2022 at 10:28 AM, jeepwm69 said:

Wonder how many times he's messed himself up practicing all of that LOL

No telling.....they say some people have a gift for certain things... I'd say that guy found his....it's been said the same about dale sr..... Some say he could sense things while racing that gave him the edge.... I'd have to agree .....there was a comment made from another past champion in the sport who claimed  dale could feel the air pressure changes around the cars during a race and that fact was also how he could make his way up through congested field of cars... 

I thought we had a Fail Thread   , couldn't find one , so I am sticking this fail video here , cause a lot of these folk that failed are stupid , LOL 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wander how much of a shock that guy received from the eel..... Lol! Just about all incould see was blue flashes of electricity...... May have heard a couple screams ..... 

Edited by _Wilson_™

I  watched James Stewart thru is career and he was in another world by himself  when it comes to Motocross  , didn't realize he retired in 2019 

• Like 2

Wow! Uh huh stupty 100% plus.... It's a wander she didnt end up under / dragged by that car... If it hab been a higher clearance ..... Vehicle This video would have a COMPLETELY defrent result.....i don't even want to think bike verses truck.... 

9 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Guess it is only stupid if you wound up in the hospital or dead 

That's impressive .... Any idea who that is ? Mr Travis Pastrana comes to mind... I read he's not going to continue with NASCAR, least not the Daytona 500... I didn't like reading that.... LJ used to dirt bike it for years told me early ... Travis was one to keep up with... danged if he wasn't right....