travas

Hello from minnesota!

Hello eveyone reading this. My name is Travis, I'm 16 and I love all things with engines. I have a few toys to mess around on and a lot of projects when I run outta gas. I love helping others and hope you guys can help me with a few things. I have a 1986 fourttrax 250, 1980s 185 atc 3wheeler motor(no frame), and a Big Red. here are some pictures

The Big Red is MINT. Was bought from a dealership brand new when they came out. Was used out on my farm since it was bought. It's been sitting for a while. Not supposed to mess with it yet 😞

The foretrax was pulled from a shed at my grandpas by my stepbrother and I about 3 or 4 years ago and the atc 185 motor came out of the barn at my farm while we were doing an estate sale. I bought the motor for $25 and a box a parts for it. I should have gotten all the parts for it but I had no clue it was in there and someone bought the other box of parts and the front forks.

heres some pictures. 

image6.PNG

image3.PNG

image1.PNG

• Like 2

Welcome aboard!

That TRX200 brings back memories, my first 4 wheeler I had many years ago- was bulletproof and went thru 3 boys growing up

I think it was an 84 model, seemed like a Big Red 3 wheeler with 2 front tires lol

• Like 2