56Sierra

Lacoste intolerance

I've been a big milk drinker and cheese eater all my life.  Up until about a month ago, that is.  It hit me like a ton of bricks.  All at once I'm waking up with severe pain in the groin area.  Tried taking OTC pills but that doesn't do squat.  Today I learned the hard way the Ranch dressing contains buttermilk.  10 hours and 30 minutes later I still can't shy far away from the bathroom. 

Anyone else get this bomb dropped on them as they aged?  Calling to see a Dr. cause there's no way I can't eat cheese or drink milk.

I know a few people who say they suffer from it , but don't know much about it ....  I know , I use to drink a lot of milk and got kidney stones a few times , doctor told me lay off the milk/dairy products  and have never got another stone in 20+ years ---------   so I don't know if I have it , as I don't even put milk in my coffee , but I do eat a lot of cheese 

! man, that sounds awful. 

Some of the inlaws have some er "digestive" issues from dairy, but it's more farts or "pull over, I got to go!" issue than anything painful.

• Haha 1