jeepwm69

Anyone have a TRX250A (85-87) parts bike

Anyone have one of these around?  @Fishfiles @shadetree

The right inner fender on the front has some sort of hideous fiberglass thing rigged in place.  I ordered an OEM inner fender/splash guard from PSN and they sent the left side.  I called and they said they had the right side, and then they sent a right mud flap. 

I have this thing pretty much back together, starts and runs good.  I've put more into it than I wanted to, but that fiberglass thing just makes the whole bike look bad. 

Anybody have that right side front inner fender/splash guard?  Doesn't have to be pretty.  Can be cracked/ broken (I can zip tie it together if I need to).

• Like 1

I figure this one won't be easy to find. 

Of course, I sold off the 250A carcass I had a couple of years ago, which had them on it LOL.

I imagine Catfish's 250's will be complete bikes, and not stripped down carcasses, so I'd hate to pull one off of a complete bike.

If nothing else I got a new Milwaukee Hackzall I need to try out.  Maybe I'll do a little trimming on this fiberglass job and see if I can make it look and fit a little better.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

I figure this one won't be easy to find. 

Of course, I sold off the 250A carcass I had a couple of years ago, which had them on it LOL.

I imagine Catfish's 250's will be complete bikes, and not stripped down carcasses, so I'd hate to pull one off of a complete bike.

If nothing else I got a new Milwaukee Hackzall I need to try out.  Maybe I'll do a little trimming on this fiberglass job and see if I can make it look and fit a little better.

once you get it fitting , then spray it with bed liner far the texture  , that makes anything look better 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1