Freedomflyer

Goodbye 2021!!!

Holy crap FF think it looks like more than a bang, more like an atomic explosion.....lol

• Like 1

😁 We're ready for this year to be over. This is an annual event.  We have a fireworks business so can use it as a tax write off,  plus our guests for our new years parties like it. It's a good 👍 

• Like 1

At least there's 6" of snow so don't have to worry about fire danger, although it will be -11 tonight at midnight. 🥶

4 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

At least there's 6" of snow so don't have to worry about fire danger, although it will be -11 tonight at midnight. 🥶

Have fun!! We have about 2' of snow on the ground. It's -17F and dropping, wind-chill right now is -39F. I think I'll stay inside.😬

Hey Freedom, is Bozeman still on the map after your fireworks?

• Haha 1

🤣😂  It is, was -13 when I lit the fuse,  they shot off for 24 minutes.  Was pretty spectacular if I do say myself, always amazed at what kind of show you can put on with class "C" fireworks. Now I get to go clean the mess up🥴, its still -4 at 11:30. Here's a pic of the set up before I shot it. 

20211231_235719.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

you must be my neighbor(grin)...they usually go til about 2am...fire pit and drinking...but the rain got em this year.

I don't mind, we enjoy watching their show, at least the bigger ones that make it up over our tree line..and some years I do worry about fire in my woods, but it was a wet one this year.

it also takes my guilt away when I want to go out the next day and enjoy some backyard gun range time...normally folks aren't fond of a lot of gun noise, but after a late night of beer n bottle rockets out back, they can't complain too much when I let loose some booms of my own.

seriously...good for you FF...always fun to see guys going big.

ET

🙂 It really is an enjoyable time, fun to share something from our summer business with others. Although it is a cost to us, we do get to use it as a tax deduction. We try to be mindful of others albeit out of tradition we wait until midnight to shoot, however we are out of town a couple of miles at my brothers. There is a subdivision near but about an 1/8 of a mile away, we have some friends who live on the edge of it and they say they can barely hear it. Infact slept through all 23 minutes of it going off this year. That is one benefit for us to shoot at New Years, no fire danger with snow on the ground. 

Serves them right if they are going so late 😁

aint there a song that says, "goodby to you".

anyway "Happy new year".

Edited by LedFTed

On 1/4/2022 at 3:19 PM, Bighanded said:

you must be my neighbor(grin)...they usually go til about 2am...fire pit and drinking...but the rain got em this year.

I don't mind, we enjoy watching their show, at least the bigger ones that make it up over our tree line..and some years I do worry about fire in my woods, but it was a wet one this year.

it also takes my guilt away when I want to go out the next day and enjoy some backyard gun range time...normally folks aren't fond of a lot of gun noise, but after a late night of beer n bottle rockets out back, they can't complain too much when I let loose some booms of my own.

seriously...good for you FF...always fun to see guys going big.

ET

you eat beans too? 😀

4 hours ago, LedFTed said:

aint there a song that says, "goodby to you".

anyway "Happy new year".

• Haha 1