Fishfiles

Selling Atvs and parts

This morning Jan 1 2022 I went to list a couple of parts on Market Place of Facebook , it wouldn't let me and just informed me that of Jan 1 2022 I have to gave them my Tax Info to be able to sell on Facebook , WOW --- never tried Craig's List yet 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Goober said:

Fleabay doesn’t pay to PayPal anymore—they want a checking account now.

So can you still buy from ebay with pay pal ? 

Remember when you could only wire money using western union? Going to the bus station to send money to someone, like my friend was in jail in some small town and i had to send it to the courthouse. 

14 minutes ago, Goober said:

Remember when you could only wire money using western union? Going to the bus station to send money to someone, like my friend was in jail in some small town and i had to send it to the courthouse. 

Yes , I do ...

Use to be able to do a money transfer  with Pay Pal , by sending  money to a friend  >>>>  would guess that is over with too ???  !!!!!

wonder what other things came into laws or regulations this Jan 1 

I think you can still send $$. Selling something the fee is higher than with Gift. Friend uses Venmo always wants to pay me using it, but I don’t have it 😂 

CIB i tell him; cash is best. he never has any walking around money

They claim that it's only to go after the wealthy tax cheats.  If you believe that I've got some ocean front property here in Ky. that I'll sell you.  I guarantee that digital currency only isn't very far down the road.

Treasury Confirms: Biden Plans to Hire 87,000 New IRS Agents, Enough to Fill Nats Park Twice | Americans for Tax Reform (atr.org)

I have noticed that most all e-bay sales and internet sales you are  now charged taxes on the sale , I have read last week that all sales you are responsible for taxes , so if the vender does not charge you , you are still responsible for paying it and suppose to add it to your taxes at the end of the year