WonderMonkey

Free At-Home Covid Tests

keep it..i'm sure the sheep could use it...lol.

Yay, horribly overpriced tests with a horrendous accuracy rate billed to each of us.  The fiddling continues while Rome burns.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Yay, horribly overpriced tests with a horrendous accuracy rate billed to each of us.  The fiddling continues while Rome burns.

A free $2000 toilet seat thrown in!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, shadetree said:

keep it..i'm sure the sheep could use it...lol.

Some need them to be able to go back to work, so this is a way to get some of them delivered without out of pocket.

1 hour ago, WonderMonkey said:

Some need them to be able to go back to work, so this is a way to get some of them delivered without out of pocket.

but now we can go back to work with a positive test, as long as we're vaccinated? 

So if you have the vaccine....but you catch the virus in spite of being vaccinated, you can still go to work, because you're vaccinated.

You really can't make this ! up.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

but now we can go back to work with a positive test, as long as we're vaccinated? 

So if you have the vaccine....but you catch the virus in spite of being vaccinated, you can still go to work, because you're vaccinated.

You really can't make this ! up.

True.  This thread was just for those that feel they need the test, and want to save some money.  As for the validity of everything surrounding it, that is different.

• Like 1

My boss, who is very much a “walk the party line” person, was just ! because she said these at home tests will encourage people who test positive to not disclose that they are positive.

In other words, for her if you have a positive test you should be put on a list 

• Like 1

I did order mine yesterday during their "quiet/soft" opening of the website...not sure what brand they are issuing.

I've been keeping a couple of the 2 packs of the Binax Now...seemed like that was what actual hospitals, etc had been using...and we've wanted to test a couple times now..over the holidays etc...before we risked exposure to others...we had no symptoms, yet we had been around  folks that turned up with it a few days later, and didn't want to risk taking it to others, etc..and this last cold bug that got us, made us want to test..so I'm down to just one 2-pack reaming in my zombie preps..the tests have been hard to find locally since the holiday rush, but I would like to get a couple more on hand for future...no telling how accurate, but at least I'm being polite to do what I can to check before I take stuff to the family.

yes, I think much of this has been panic for the opportunity to change the world...but I like having some tools to keep me out of the hospitals.

when we've done virtual dr visits for my mom and my wife, we are able to provide temp, O2, BP, etc with the tools we own here at the house..and since we have other tools like a nebulizar and months of supply chems for it...we can treat ourselves about as well as they would in the ER if we wanted to go sit for 10-16 hrs waiting on help there among the masses...no thanks

32 minutes ago, Bighanded said:

I did order mine yesterday during their "quiet/soft" opening of the website...not sure what brand they are issuing.

I've been keeping a couple of the 2 packs of the Binax Now...seemed like that was what actual hospitals, etc had been using...and we've wanted to test a couple times now..over the holidays etc...before we risked exposure to others...we had no symptoms, yet we had been around  folks that turned up with it a few days later, and didn't want to risk taking it to others, etc..and this last cold bug that got us, made us want to test..so I'm down to just one 2-pack reaming in my zombie preps..the tests have been hard to find locally since the holiday rush, but I would like to get a couple more on hand for future...no telling how accurate, but at least I'm being polite to do what I can to check before I take stuff to the family.

yes, I think much of this has been panic for the opportunity to change the world...but I like having some tools to keep me out of the hospitals.

when we've done virtual dr visits for my mom and my wife, we are able to provide temp, O2, BP, etc with the tools we own here at the house..and since we have other tools like a nebulizar and months of supply chems for it...we can treat ourselves about as well as they would in the ER if we wanted to go sit for 10-16 hrs waiting on help there among the masses...no thanks

I would agree you can do as well as an ER if things stay reasonable.  I personally wouldn't go unless I really thought things were going downhill and I'd probably wait too long.

those fuchi flu tests come from china, in other words, if ya dont have the Fuchi flu, ya will.

i could be wrong, Fuchi is an honorable man, had in fingers in red china helping make this pandemic. has ya wearing masks, even E says dont work, and will have ya wearing more, if E can.

only i had a microscope, to see what these test, got on them, the ones from red china, to infect ya with.

They have been giving out boxes here for free at certain places. Box has 5 tests. Schools sent home a box at Christmas.

I became sick last Thursday. Tested pos on Saturday. I have been off work. Go back Friday.

Posted (edited)

Did ya try one of those test sent home?? of course those test were 4 months, out an the Omicron has happened.

Edited by LedFTed