LedFTed

TSA

i think this story was on tucker at fox;;

TSA security passed policy[for lack of a better term]. that people without passports, IDs, can use the paperwork from being lock up to bypass security, and get on a plane..

ya might be saying; DO WHAT. tis insanity at its finest. You feel safer flying on a plane now?? hope this aint too political.

2 hours ago, LedFTed said:

i think this story was on tucker at fox;;

TSA security passed policy[for lack of a better term]. that people without passports, IDs, can use the paperwork from being lock up to bypass security, and get on a plane..

ya might be saying; DO WHAT. tis insanity at its finest. You feel safer flying on a plane now?? hope this aint too political.

I'd check on that information.  Many forms of ID are allowed as an alternate to passports, etc. but none let you bypass security.  Do you have a link to his resources?

Last I checked, flying isn't a human right. 

No way these people need to be anywhere near a commercial flight, especially given what they make the rest of us go through to get on a place these days.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

No way these people need to be anywhere near a commercial flight, especially given what they make the rest of us go through to get on a place these days.

But what about their FEELINGS?

You know, the older I get, the less I care about people's feelings.  Our whole society now is in shambles while we tip-toe around people's feelings.

Yesterday I got a text asking me what was most important to me (more or less)

Student loan debt

Securing voting rights

Mitigation of the pandemic.

Against my better judgement, I replied with "FJB and f you for pushing his commie policies"

I'm sure that got my cell number sold to any number of shady organizations.  Should have just deleted it, but it seems my tolerance for commies is at an all time low.

Did you know it just came to light that the guy who took hostages at the Jewish center just recently  , was in court of the UK for a crime before he was able to get on a plane an come here , during the procedure he yelled that he wished he was the pilot of the plane that hit the World Trade Center and was still allowed access in to the country 

32 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Did you know it just came to light that the guy who took hostages at the Jewish center just recently  , was in court of the UK for a crime before he was able to get on a plane an come here , during the procedure he yelled that he wished he was the pilot of the plane that hit the World Trade Center and was still allowed access in to the country 

Our tolerance of savages is going to be the downfall of our nation.

• Like 1

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

• Like 1

On 1/20/2022 at 11:44 AM, WonderMonkey said:

I'd check on that information.  Many forms of ID are allowed as an alternate to passports, etc. but none let you bypass security.  Do you have a link to his resources?

it was the jan, 17, 22 show. i mighta heard him wrong, or he could av been kidding.

Edited by LedFTed

On 1/20/2022 at 12:17 PM, jeepwm69 said:

Plus, the bombings etc.

23 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Our tolerance of savages is going to be the downfall of our nation.

i was going to say, not Our tolerance, but it is.

2 hours ago, LedFTed said:

it was the jan, 17, 22 show. i mighta heard him wrong, or he could av been kidding.

56Sierra gave me a link, not to that exact show/cast, but the information.  I was just wanting to know the specifics so I knew exactly how mad to be.

• Haha 1