LedFTed

deoderant

Right Now; most of you are thinking this if it is the 1st time you've been on this thread. it really about aluminum, and how it is in so many products. it is my belief that it accumulates in the body, and the brain is one place it accumulates. you cook an acid based product like tomatoes, in an aluminum pot. your taking in some aluminum. thats just on thing. deoderant , another, and so on, into infinity. That wasnt even the point in this.  i know none of y'all will try this crazy idea. an that doesnt bother me in one in one bit. But do think about this: I never have to spend a dime on a product that puts a metal in my body, that i believe is not good for me.

Edited by LedFTed

edit time must have run out or it aint working right for me. still says edit.

I bought a motar & pedstel to compound something i need. baking soda is also in deodorant. so i smashed it finer...

Crazy Aint IT

Yep , I am one to believe into the theory that aluminum does absorb into the skin thru your pores with deodorant ,  remember someone's daughter was recently diagnosed with cancer of the lymph nodes from that  >>>>   and also thru transfer in aluminum cans via liquids and accumulates in the brain which might cause Alzheimer's   >>>>   one time that theory saved me going to jail on a crew change day  from the Gulf oil field  , think I told that story before 

• Like 1

aluminum is in near everything, being processed. it is not just that it is the most abundant metal on the planet, but that is added to the food we eat the product we use and the stuff we cook with.

ever see those pitted aluminum pots? that is from acid corroding the pot, and it gets in your food. in your system. they know this. those that sell, but it means a lot of profit. who cares if the tomatoes dissolve the aluminum, and you get it in your body, big money is involved. who would want to stop profit. fluoride is another poison, they like. its in your toothpaste. dont let your babies have this,but you can have as much as ya want., be sure to brush for 2 minutes, twice a day, or more, and when your babies get older, they should too. as long as the FDA says its OK, they get there info from the scientist at the company that makes the product [probably a few dollars IMO] then the poison is OK.

FDA,CPA,GOV, Lots of money to be made. live in a big house, have non-contaminated food, water, secure neighborhood, locked community,.. ! to those others we destroy.. if there that dumb, they deserve it.

they got to wear that mask one more time, maybe more. its worked so far.

On 2/2/2022 at 7:14 PM, Fishfiles said:

Yep , I am one to believe into the theory that aluminum does absorb into the skin thru your pores with deodorant ,  remember someone's daughter was recently diagnosed with cancer of the lymph nodes from that  >>>>   and also thru transfer in aluminum cans via liquids and accumulates in the brain which might cause Alzheimer's   >>>>   one time that theory saved me going to jail on a crew change day  from the Gulf oil field  , think I told that story before 

i aint never heard it.

2 hours ago, LedFTed said:

i aint never heard it.

It was crew change day from the Gulf oil field , just flew into Morgan City , Louisiana  from a 7 day hitch , wound up in a bar with another crane tech named Roger , he was a Vietnam veteran , lost a few feet of his intestines to agun shot in the stomach , so he could drink like a fish and never get drunk , should also mention he never took no crap from anyone and was short tempered to boot  , so it's like 10:00Am and we order 2 long necks , they got 3 rough looking locals in the bar and one says " around here only women and queers drink from bottles " , I was like we going to jail on the first day off  , this ain't good , so being a quick thinker and not wanting to fight ,  I was reading an article  about an Alzheimer's study linking  aluminum as a possible cause   , so I told them a story , I said " I use to drink out the cans , but my uncle had a nice camp on Bayou Gauche with a 21 foot Mako hanging in the lift , he loved to fish , he drank 12 beers out the can every day of his life , he got Alzheimer's' so bad he did not know who he was ,  my aunt had to take the keys to his truck , the boat and the camp away , cause he would take off and get lost ,  the doctors linked the problem to the aluminum being transferred into the beer and then building  up in his brain , ( scientist do believe that theory  is true ) -----  one of the guys  told the bartender to line up a round of bottles and it was on him ----that is a true story and I am sticking to it 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

that was a dumb idea, because i didnt check out how it affects the skin. arms are losing the sore spots underneath, from too muck alkaline. had i not been stock up, i would have found out, aluminum has been removed from some brands. hope ya didnt spit your beer/. ;~}

Popeye, a drummer in a friends band, always smelled. then he lost his since of smell. after that he used deodorant. lol