toodeep

Off Topic Post

I didn't want to highjack shades thread anymore and what I want to share isn't thread worthy by itself so here's a place we can all use for a quick share of things. 

To catch up I missed a deal on tires for sale for $200 but they came with an 89 350 Foreman.  The guy that bought it brought it to me to be fixed and a top end overhaul (bent valve was the main problem) and it's back in buisness. He bought a blade for it and put on a wrap around guard system. I had to modify a few things to make them work together but it's all done and back to being a work machine. 

20191222_142326.jpg

• Like 7

there should be a place for off topic post.,, no matter what. just saying..

I hear you 'Ted ! ----- What topics would you consider as off topics ? : politics , religion , non-certified engine oil and Can-Ams , LOL

I just noticed how the fender flares are wrapped around the entire bike in tubing , that is nice ----  I would have that so bent up so quick , it would have to be made out of schedule 160 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

I just noticed how the fender flares are wrapped around the entire bike in tubing , that is nice ----  I would have that so bent up so quick , it would have to be made out of schedule 160 

We make those for "rubbing" cattle.. lol  They are tough but they still bend them up. 

@LedFTed the general section is pretty much off topic. I just didn't want to clutter other threads with a single post that wasn't exciting enough for it's own thread. 

Trees I think will have plenty of moisture come spring. 

20191231_142653.jpg

20191231_142707.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I hear you 'Ted ! ----- What topics would you consider as off topics ? : politics , religion , non-certified engine oil and Can-Ams , LOL

it would be hard to consider an off topic post, where no one gets upset. so many are so sensitive. for me all of the above could work, for others, it is a war. LOLS +.  how, about how shrimp are cooked., not including me... save, that for the cannibals, that lurk on any thread..  "shrimp" was one of my nicknames. some can talk, without being upset, others, aint no way. it aint hard to separate those, having to put up with them is of a different matter. non-certified engine oil, Can-Ams, dont know enough to comment.

Edited by LedFTed

9 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Fish, you and me both!  Missed it... lol Hers another setup..... , @toodeep that tank looks good with that  kit! 

image.jpg

• Like 1

Well Fish; i been thinking about off topic, cant think of any interesting. politics and religion, i can handle.,, but most are fixed in what they believe, and it aint worth the conversation. i believe in reincarnation, not as coming back as a bug, (transmigration), but as, it takes many lifetimes, to get past this world. i guess its a moot point.

maybe im thinking of saying something off topic, for the moment, as ya post.  i guess ya got me at a stand still, till i sort this out.

that might take a while. at the moment, i am in a somber, if not sober, train of thought.

Hey now just cuz someone owns a Can Am doesn't make him "Off Topic"  LOL. We might have something to say once in a while.:classic_biggrin:

On 1/8/2020 at 10:35 PM, LedFTed said:

Well Fish; i been thinking about off topic

'T'ed , don't sweat it , you got Off-Topic covered , in fact , I think we should nominate 'T'Ed as the site's official Off Topic Guru 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sometimes I wonder why more of these machines don't go up in smoke. I just love my -drive it until it quits- customers. 

20200219_135205.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, toodeep said:

Sometimes I wonder why more of these machines don't go up in smoke. I just love my -drive it until it quits- customers. 

20200219_135205.jpg

Shops around here charge normal labors rates to pressure wash dirty equipment.

I do too. I don't have an indoor wash bay though so it's easier for me to dig it out during the winter months.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2020 at 12:03 AM, Freedomflyer said:

Hey now just cuz someone owns a Can Am doesn't make him "Off Topic"  LOL. We might have something to say once in a while.:classic_biggrin:

no..your right...we just think of them just being OFF..IN THE HEAD THAT IS !..LOL.

On 1/31/2020 at 7:09 AM, Fishfiles said:

'T'ed , don't sweat it , you got Off-Topic covered , in fact , I think we should nominate 'T'Ed as the site's official Off Topic Guru 

if ya do, i'll make ya the vice-GURU. Ha Ha

Edited by LedFTed
sentance structure
  • Like 1

I hear you 'T'ed , I think I would make a really good vice-guru  , I am well versed in the vices , got a lot of experience in alcohol , gambling , guns and women , they already  got the ATF  , I could be the AGGW 

• Like 2

H for horses, C for cards, then ya got it. we need some more vowel's to make a word. ever played Dek Dog? i invented it.

"Nine Card No Peek Nothing Wild'', last letter of every word. dek dog ;~}

Edited by LedFTed
got too