Fishfiles

Movie Clips

I can't think of anything to guess , Wilson , but when you say it I beat I will say I seen it  , Sissy was hot 

Frown !!!!   ^^^^  Can't do horror ^^^^ , that looks freaky ----   LOL 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Lol! Oh yeah that one should bring nice dreams and a calming sleep........HA!..... 

Not when you live " Last House on the Right  " like me  , horror films are blocked from my TV , LOL 

I was so scary when I was a kid , I slept  with the blanket pulled up and wrapped tight around my neck so vampires couldn't get me 

• Haha 1

Haha!! I used to be, i slept in a closet to keep them completely away from me.......man that was many many many moons ago...... And i wish i could go back...... I frightened the !,out of my parents one good time..... They couldn't find me, yep i was in the closet, and they had no clue..... I don't  recall what movie set that off, and when i went  in that cave i think you were bringing up a chance that a Bigfoot might be ,iving in there was just to try and rattle me.... Lol!...... I have got to post those videos.....the to do list is getting a little too big...... Sigh.

• Haha 1

This should stump a number of people....... in what movie ?? The black car ??  driven by who ?? is a 1973 Ford model ?? car exclusive to what country ?? 

heres the main clues. 

Can a supercharger be turned on and off?
Third from the right in the above photo of easy-to-find-in-junkyards superchargers, the Previa supercharger can be turned on and off  and that requires the correct switch.  what else is THAT TYPE switch  used for besides the on / off switch for the previa supercharger ??

i probobly gave too many hints. So ill add a twist whats the actors name model of ford coupe, title of movie, and what other mechanism does that TYPE SWITCH control besides the Previa forced induction <<< ( blower / supercharger ?? )

image.jpg

Edited by _Wilson_™

Movies: Mad Max ,  Road Warrior and just a little in Thunderdome , Actor:  Mel Gibson , Model Car Falcon , Country : Australia , Switch also use for a split shifter 

• Like 1

Nailed all three!! I'll have to make this harder...... Lol! I thought  that switch would have thrown people off, but i was thinking all the time (while posting this) fish will nail this one no doubt ........ 

24 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Nailed all three!! I'll have to make this harder...... Lol! I thought  that switch would have thrown people off, but i was thinking all the time (while posting this) fish will nail this one no doubt ........ 

Those old 2 and a 1/2 ton Kodiak  pipeline trucks had 5 speeds with a splitter , wonder I never blew one up playing like a big rig driver and  splitting every gear

You made me think of a story , the job  had a Kodiak , a-frame winch truck with a fuel tank on the rear and I was filling a large excavator , forgot the door open on the truck ,  walked the excavator away and swung , door was hanging by slievers , they were not happy with me 

• Haha 1

Oh yeah ....... My pops jumped my ! one day for playing with the two speed on a GMC bulk fertilizer spreader, he just didnt understand you can shift them but you gotta play with the throttle to do it, no clutch needed sept on take offs, and reverse shifting, what i never did (and ment to) was calculate the change in the rear ratio high vereses low, i believe ?? It's how many times the driveshaft  rotates  as the rear tire is spun one time. 

8 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

This should stump a number of people....... in what movie ?? The black car ??  driven by who ?? is a 1973 Ford model ?? car exclusive to what country ?? 

heres the main clues. 

Can a supercharger be turned on and off?
Third from the right in the above photo of easy-to-find-in-junkyards superchargers, the Previa supercharger can be turned on and off  and that requires the correct switch.  what else is THAT TYPE switch  used for besides the on / off switch for the previa supercharger ??

i probobly gave too many hints. So ill add a twist whats the actors name model of ford coupe, title of movie, and what other mechanism does that TYPE SWITCH control besides the Previa forced induction <<< ( blower / supercharger ?? )

image.jpg

Supercharger (Weiland) in the movie wasn't functional, and was not switchable. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pursuit_Special

• Like 1

From what I've read, none of them (supercharges ?) Can be turned on or off once the engine is running......nether can turbos, the only thing isn a turbo can be slowed some by jaking.... But not stopped..... What would have to happen with a supercharger that could be turned off ..... Would be a magnetic clutch, and a good bit more fuel in the cylinder to keep the fuel /air ratio correct.... I believe that's right ?? It's actually in the works....... I don't see any other way but a magnetic clutch for engagement .....i couldn't say ifmitncould be powered by an electric motor........ Anyways that was a quote from this page------movie magic. 

https://www.cars-engine.com/article/what_did_mel_gibson_drive_in_the_road_warrior.com.com

Aight  time to tighten the screws ..........on y'all ..... Lol! In what movie did the lead actor dance to the song skat man ?? And what was happening to him, while he was Dancing ?? Don't be doing an online search!! 

Okay, in the  movie red 2 

Who's the band playing (right after she says (show me something) in this scene ?? 

Number two...... What actor did the role of a cop in both the dukes of hazard (original sitcom) and also in the car chase scene in smokey and the bandit ?? 

Edited by _Wilson_™

10 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Number two...... What actor did the role of a cop in both the dukes of hazard (original sitcom) and also in the car chase scene in smokey and the bandit ?? 

Heres a twist..... Same actor ???? also acted in the movie Forest Gump..... 

1 minute ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Heres a twist..... Same actor ???? also acted in the movie Forest Gump..... 

roscko p Caltrain. I don’t know his real name. 

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

roscko p Caltrain. I don’t know his real name. 

Played as Coach Bear Bryant in Forest Gump, and Enus Strate in the Dukes of Hazard the orginal series, he was also the one motor cycle cop in Smokey and the bandit... Remeber when Sally fields whistled to het  his attention, and when he turned around she  flipped him a bird to get him to chase her and Bert , then he ended up in a water /mud filled creek bed (i think) could have been a ditch ?? Do you recall what speed he clocked that semi @ ?? I believe it was 96 mph, but then that was almost never heard of! They just wouldn't go that fast..... That's one big movie mistake they made. That's what got my attention..... Lol, but still a great movie!!

Sonny Shroyer . 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I liked red and red 2. But have no answer for you on that quiz. 

Linkin Park (given up) 

• Like 1