Fishfiles

Movie Clips

Wow. Just heard.  Academy awards only had half the viewers it had 10 years ago. Number cut in half by double digit millions.   Good deal.  Guess it could be contributed to cancelation  of the cancel culture.   I know I didn’t watch it.   Nobody should care what a high paid actor , professional athlete , or musician thinks is right , wrong or who to vote for.  The majority of the country doesn’t live like the elite anyways.  

• Like 3

I don't know if any of you'll got to see Chris Rock's response to will smith's slap , 

VERY EXPLICIT LANGUAGE --- 

Looks like it's pretty good .....  This one might very well put the original exorcist movies at the bottom of that particular list....of spiritual oh and i believe each of those movies were actually writen on factual real life events...i don't understand the reason the Vatican would be part but they are..... Some of the events .... Can be right frightening .... And it sure gets one to thinking ... Maybe things aren't nearly as bad as we think they are.. Because if this is even a remotely a chance a person can be possessed to that extent.... Well ... I don't have the words myself... But we truly don't know the power good or bad that is out there.... Biased on real life events.     

I know.... I had to mess with ya...i think it would be safe to say you've avoided fall ? That one caused the palms of my hands cramp up... No joke, if i think about those times easing my way round some of those old massive tobacco barn tin roofs... My hands will cramp up... I slid down one.... Luckily i layed flat and my clothing snaged on the protruding nail heads... It would have been like falling off a (almost 3 story building (give or take) wearing a safty harness just slows you down cause they also can snag and cause you to slip n slide.... 

44 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I know.... I had to mess with ya...i think it would be safe to say you've avoided fall ? That one caused the palms of my hands cramp up... No joke, if i think about those times easing my way round some of those old massive tobacco barn tin roofs... My hands will cramp up... I slid down one.... Luckily i layed flat and my clothing snaged on the protruding nail heads... It would have been like falling off a (almost 3 story building (give or take) wearing a safty harness just slows you down cause they also can snag and cause you to slip n slide.... 

I don't get into horror flick  and especially don't get into exorcist , cause that is real 

Fun fact Seance tables have no metal brackets or metal nails in them , held together with wooden pegs  ---- that is something you want to leave alone 

23 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

He seems more like a snowflake to me.... Firemen bill will eh......fair....never did care much for in living color.... Carry seems like he's got to be the center of attention, but it just looks foolish... Carry n actor ? Nah....... He sure got iin the spot light when his sexaul history of passing herpies n gonorrhea To her along with comments .... He also gave her opioid pills..... 

30 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

gonorrhea 

Ironic , that word came up this week on a meme I viewed of Skeletor from the cartoon He Man , he saying in the meme  " Don't trust anyone that came spell Gonorrhea right on the first attempt " ----- personally ,  I had to look it up , did not know the spelling  >>>  was wondering if you did , you got it right <<< don't know if that is a good thing or not , LOL ----  thanks for sharing that thought 

43 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

gonorrhea

Wow , talk about something and it pops up !!!

image.png

Haha! Your not even in the ball park...... If your wandering about me, nope never had any of them..... Nor any other std out there...herpies is related to many elements most people have no clue about... And is also clamed to be a somewhat factoid in the HPV .....which causes some types of cancer.....the reason i know enough to be dangerous is because i read about things most people can't handle... Thought wise..... Little known fact.... Many people who have herpies don't even know they're carriers.,it can located around the eyes nose ears mouth, it's also acciciated with chickenpox and i read also acciciated with complication from A Streptococcus bacteria, such as strep throat or scarlet fever...... Whether that's factual ? I can't say....... Now going back to covid for a sec..... What would people most be wanting ? A cure for some of that mess^^^ or a mythical killer  covid diseases ? ..... That's all i see because i did have covid..... N got clear or it with NO syringa  of poison...

Wow , I did not know that Robert Blake AKA Beretta , was in the Little Rascals 

His famous quote was , " Don't do the crime , if you don't want to do the time "

this , is about a sound clip i heard this evening. it was Wyatt Herp speaking. was on the KY hunting forum/community/anything ya want to post thread. actually, his voice didnt surprise me any, you could tell he had been around.

i found it quite interesting.

I did not know that Jamie Lee was Janet Leigh's daughter :

Jamie Lee Curtis (right) and her mother, Janet Leigh (left) photographed together in 1979 

image.png

• Like 1

That's new one for me too, I'll always thought Jamie lee was a looker... This also was a shock, n i don't like posting this because it doesn't seem like her... From what I've seen on tv n in her movies, she's battled opioid addiction.... Good thing her was she escaped the addiction so my hats off to her.... She wasn't even too ashamed that poison effected her real life.... It took alot for her to come out and admitt it.... That's another reason i respect her ... Even as an actress. So many good ones don't make it... 

• Like 1

Previous post disappeared .... Lol! Delete this one too.... Sigh... Lol! 

Edited by _Wilson_™

11 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Previous post disappeared .... Lol! Delete this one too.... Sigh... Lol! 

Yep , I posted a pic of Elvira with and without makeup  , but the pics did not post , just the text , I went back to find the pics and they disappeared so , a  post with no pic was as useful as ! on a bull hog , deleted it