Fishfiles

Movie Clips

Funny movie : Big Stan ----    Explicit Language 

Story line  he knew he was going to prison ahead of time , so he learned to fight so he wouldn't get beat up  

• Like 2

i haven't seen that movie, never even heard of it till your post, but that big guy ? that's not michael clarke duncan is it ? i know he's passed on now, but he was great in the green mile.

No ,   that's Bob Sapp , football player , kick boxer  

image.png

• Thanks 1

oh he was in the longest yard (the latest one) with Adam Sandler, maybe one of the last movies Burt Reynolds acted in.

say he's a kick boxer ? i bet he could deliver a devastating blow! 

fish, have you ever seen dont breath ?? Purdy good movie......rated R......and sure isnt for younger viewers. 

just fixing to watch don't breath 2, Rambo the last blood wasn't bad..and, prisoners.....that's a good one...... really grabs your attention, but not for everyone to see. 

11 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

fish, have you ever seen dont breath ?? Purdy good movie......rated R......and sure isnt for younger viewers. 

just fixing to watch don't breath 2, Rambo the last blood wasn't bad..and, prisoners.....that's a good one...... really grabs your attention, but not for everyone to see. 

Never heard of it before you mentioned !!!  Just took a trailer in and looks pretty intense ,  I am not to horror too much , I live on the last house on the right on a dead end street ,  not a good idea to fill your head with VooDoo crap needlessly , lol 

• Like 1

Now Don't Breathe 2 , looks pretty good , cause he seems to be the good guy , LOL 

• Like 1

i recall you don't care much for scary movies.....i don't know if I'd call it a horror picture.... i guess you could, but for me more on brutality side..... now........one that got me was evil dead..... curve isn't too bad...... the magnificent 7 with D  Washington is good IMO .......... the equalizer 1, and 2 also good...... and you've never seen >once a time in the west< that a great classic western....... one of my friends at the live stock barn loaned me his cd ...... 8 seconds ..... about the life of champion bull rider lane frost, and bull red rock...... 

Yep , I watched the Magnificent 7 for about the 17th time last week , and still  liked it , the original is OK also  --- All  the Equalizer movies are good 

i never got to dont breath 2 ........... the Beverly hillbillies came on......oh man, and when granny starts talking food.....  I'm there! (yeah right) stuffed possum, possum pie, hog jaws, stuffed buzzard, skunk role overs (what ever the h--l those are) stuffed owl........ sigh...... i honestly will most likely never eat again. 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Haha 1

he fish, did you ever see the documentary / movie about the grizzly man (Timothy treadwell) ? your into wild life videos, pictures, sculptures ....etc .... you might like certain parts..... but the ending ?? i won't spoil it, but i will say i believe he was several bricks shy of a full load....

• Like 1