Fishfiles

Movie Clips

i grew up listening to Paul Harvey every day at lunch time at work 

• Like 3

$)(;:/- i don't know why this junk i have won't open certain pages here, but it's about to go flying out the door soon as i order my new OS ...... Sheesh I'm retired and can't work all that much just yet  everyt ime i get ready to weigh all the options danged if something else doesn't need doing around here........ I recon y'all can just call me house mama from now on........ Hardy hardy har....... Imgotmmy eye on Kelly ........ Sigh.... Hey get this..... I asked my sister if she remembers her from the six grade, and she said yes! We were best friends at brown elementary school, I'm like wtf???? How come you and i didn't talk more back then, she said cause you were always playing with your friends riding bicycles or fishing, football or some kind activity ..... So it's your fault you missed out back then, and i JUST HAD TO ASK...... (Like an idiot) did she ever stay over night at our house ?! She said yes...... So thats multiple times I've screwed up in reverse...... Sigh..... But now.... Haha game on!!!!! I still remeber the way her hair smelled (and NO!!! i don't sniff people like that sick sob Biden does) ........ Lol! And then she had to bring up lori..... I swear i think now my family is messing with me for payback from the years of dealing with my crazy antics .... Haha! 

• Haha 1

They finally opened for me, or well they opened for this thing..... Hm...... Maybe it's me, maybe this dang ipad don't like me.......lol! I walk away to do other things i come back and all those post were opened .... Lol! Yeah i grewup listening to Paul Harvey..... I can't recall that phrase he always used..... Something like (that's the news folks) or was it (that's the rest of the story) ??   I got something i think you might like to try when your cooking those tasty meals. Be in your food thread before the night is over with, but i gotta get cooking spaghetti.... 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

That was my favorite part of the movie 

Mine to..... Lol! Didnt kind of the samething happen in the movie the water boy ?? That's one crazy movie!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Mine to..... Lol! Didnt kind of the samething happen in the movie the water boy ?? That's one crazy movie!

Yep, kind of ---- Bobby Bouchee and the Louisiana Mud Dogs

• Like 1

Today would have been Joanie's of Happy Days , birthday in 1960 , she died from cancer 

image.png

• Thanks 1

I think someone  posted (a awhile back)   aboout some of the old classis sitcoms.....like emergency, gilligan's island which they have brought back...... BUT!  why they have not resurrected chips, and Sanford and son..... I don't understan ... They are (NO DOUBT) Much better then any of the sitcoms out these days..... Like Seinfeld ..... Kramer IMO was the best part of that show, and George ?? Goofy stupid part in that show...... and like most of new the ones..... (?? Not worth watching)  and with what some are now accepting now ?? dealing with same sex couple lives ?? Even  those idiots on CNN would be better to watch then shame sex citcoms, lets not forget WKRP in Cincinnati...... 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

Wow , getting old , speaking of Gilligan's Island MaryAnn ( Dawn Wells ) passed away at 82 in 2020

• Thanks 1

I didnt know about her....between her and ginger..... I alway thought Mary Ann looked best..... Eh.... For some reason, tall ladies, well they just don't do it for me, unless there just as well endowed as the shorter ones.... , now maybe i shouldn't say this.... And i would NEVER do what some so called men would do..... (Try and t steal a friends  spouse or ANY FEMALE thats married,) but  there is NOTHING WRONG with being a friend to her, and letting her know she's beautiful!! females appreciate comments like that, just as a man likes to hear it from the opposite sex..... And like some here, i have had comments like (telling one there beautiful) backfire on me, it's ashamed when just a complement ..... Can try and be twisted completely around into something else.... I recon a mans character or lack there of would be tested... I have NO RESPECT for a man who would stoop to that level. 

2 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

....between her and ginger..... I alway thought Mary Ann looked best..... 

Ginger for  weekend thing , Mary Ann for a full time thing 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

Slap Shot  

I gotta see that movie!! If i recall right, it wasn't too far back it aired on direct .... On One of the movie channels...... Thats brutal looking.... Lol! Kind like when i was a kid, us nuts played full contact football with NO protection and  YUP! we tried to kill the person that got out of pile with the ball..... Haha!  Oh what is was like being young and bullet proof..... 

BLack Adam looks interesting enough, but Dewayne Johnson playing the villain ?? Just doesn't fit..... But the preview looks good! Sur e  this is a continuance of the avengers, or will most likely bring another avenger movie out, least thats my take..... I bet even in Black Adam he'll end up as a good guy... In the end.......and sure looks like a bloody trail to get there. 

On 10/23/2022 at 7:47 AM, _Wilson_™ said:

I am disappointed after seeing that video. Makes me think differently about marvel.  

Eh....... Yeah kind of the same.... Here.... But I'll give it a shot, i have to I've not been disappointed yet... Im Gonna turn the screws to the movie title guessing part of this thread.....