Fishfiles

Movie Clips

Hm....... Looks like this one might have a bit of EVERYTHING in it...... I was getting some things finished up, and ready to hit the sack, on had just got some water, and was about to smoke the days last cig..... Flip off sirus  music, and kinda scanned the band when i saw the movie X was 1/2way over.... I'd had seen the previews, and it looked scary enough..... Well..... In short, i walked in on some guy being chopped up with an axe, or some kind of cutting tool...... So i looked for the next (Thursday 10/27 @ 7 pm Direct Channel 549) showing to record this one..... And i was gone to the world......

• Sad 1

I'll take a pass on X Factor , looks scary !                                                                              

• Haha 1

This is my favorite scene associated with the avengers movies..... The crowd sure is lively too..... Great song and dancers.... 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

This is my favorite scene associated with the avengers movies..... The crowd sure is lively too..... Great song and dancers.... 

Just seen a special , Bon lost his hearing ^^^    ! 

I think it is actually  Brian Johnson and not Bon who lost his hearing and sings while being deft , here is some info on him kind of cool , he was the chauffeur for the band and stepped up to be the singer 

AC/DC's lead singer Bon Scott would, unfortunately, pass away at the age of 33 on February 19, 1980. After a night of drinking with friends, Scott was found dead the next day in his car after choking on his vomit. There has been a debate as to what Scott's condition was the night before his passing. Colin Burgess, felt something was up. Burgess said he'd remembered Scott "leaving and he was alright — like he wasn't drunk at all. And we went home, and the next day he's dead! To me, it's just a really, really strange thing."

Roy Allen, one of Scott's friends, who said that Scott was planning on leaving the band and quitting drinking back in 1979. Allen would recall Scott allegedly saying: "Roy, I want to come to Texas. I'm coming into a good bit of money soon. I've had it: the living on the road, the shows, the drinking. I'm ready to leave the band. I've got to get out. It's all killin' me and I know it. I want to know if I came to Texas, I could stay with you. We could try to quit drinking together."

BRIAN JOHNSON BECOMES THE NEW SINGER OF AC/DC

After Bon Scott passed away, AC/DC was faced with a hard decision: Should they continue or end the band? Months later, AC/DC would push forward, and after a strange set of circumstances, Brian Johnson would end up becoming their new singer. "I went down on my side, kicking and going, 'Ooh!'" said Johnson. "But I kept on singing. Apparently, [Bon later] told the boys, 'I saw this guy Brian Johnson sing, and he was great. He was on the floor, kicking and screaming — what an act!' Of course, it wasn't an act. I was really ill."

Angus and Malcolm remembered the story Scott told them and added Johnson to a list of possible singers. After a great audition, Johnson would get the gig and the band would continue working on their album, Back in Black. Once hired, Johnson would be asked to write lyrics to a riff the band was working on, saying: "They had a very basic riff, and said, 'We were thinking of calling it, Shook Me All Night Long.' I sat down that night with this blank piece of paper and within about 15 minutes, I had this song written." Back in Black would become the band's best-selling album and one of the world's best-selling albums ever, right behind Michael Jackson's Thriller. Finally, AC/DC would tribute the album to their fallen friend and bandmate, Bon Scott 

Read More: https://www.grunge.com/262126/the-untold-truth-of-acdc/?utm_campaign=clip

• Like 1

I'm saddened for the loss of great talent ...... But what really shocks me is more havent fallen due to the life style..... But there have been many M Jackson, Elvis, prince...... Too many to list..... And i read a while back angus young passed on, which turned out to be a hoax, why anyone would start that rumor is beyond me. 

• Like 1

I like this scene....... Listen to that air starter...... And that old bulldog roars to life, seeing that healer makes me miss the ones we've had over the years..... The last one we had, was named red, he was part dingo, tuff ! dog! I DO plans to get me another red or blue heeler , or! Borderr collie..... Those border collies are very smart dogs,and  very expensive. But, whats strange is, the female  healers are meaner then the male counterpart (most of the time)..... 

• Like 1

A VERY WORTHY READ!
Keanu Reeves was abandoned by his father at 3 years old and grew up with 3 different stepfathers. He is dyslexic. His dream of becoming a hockey player was shattered by a serious accident. His daughter died at birth. His wife died in a car accident. His best friend, River Phoenix, died of an overdose. His sister has leukemia.
And with everything that has happened, Keanu Reeves never misses an opportunity to help people in need. When he was filming the movie "The Lake House," he overheard the conversation of two costume assistants; One cried because he would lose his house if he did not pay $20,000 and on the same day Keanu deposited the necessary amount in the woman's bank account; He also donated stratospheric sums to hospitals.
In 2010, on his birthday, Keanu walked into a bakery and bought a brioche with a single candle, ate it in front of the bakery, and offered coffee to people who stopped to talk to him.
After winning astronomical sums for the Matrix trilogy, the actor donated more than $50 million to the staff who handled the costumes and special effects - the true heroes of the trilogy, as he called them.
He also gave a Harley-Davidson to each of the stunt doubles. A total expense of several million dollars. And for many successful films, he has even given up 90% of his salary to allow the production to hire other stars.
In 1997 some paparazzi found him walking one morning in the company of a homeless man in Los Angeles, listening to him and sharing his life for a few hours.
Most stars when they make a charitable gesture they declare it to all the media. He has never claimed to be doing charity, he simply does it as a matter of moral principles and not to look better in the eyes of others.
This man could buy everything, and instead every day he gets up and chooses one thing that cannot be bought: To be a good person.

image.png
  • Like 2

What Real life event _____  ?  was started by automotive journalist Brock Yates in the early 1970s........

hint....... There were two GREAT  movies..... Based on that ^^^^ event, and it still happens to this day.....

some of Hollywood's greatest acted in both movies..... 

Edited by _Wilson_™

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

What Real life event _____  ?  was started by automotive journalist Brock Yates in the early 1970s........

hint....... There were two GREAT  movies..... Based on that ^^^^ event, and it still happens to this day.....

some of Hollywood's greatest acted in both movies..... 

Cannon Ball and Cannon Ball 2 

• Like 1

Yellowstone new season starts up Sunday  evening 

, here is a trailer from previous episodes 

I was a weekend off the date of the new season 5  of Yellowstone , it is this weekend