Fishfiles

Movie Clips

I was disappointed in the premier of Yellowstone season 5 , the wife liked it , maybe it is a chick flick this year >>>> 

Don't mess with the Zohan was a funny movie ,  he was the top , bad ! ,  Israeli secret service agent that wanted to retire , move to New York and be a woman hairdresser 

• Like 1

FREE VEIW ON SOME MOVIE CHANNELS THIS HOLIDAY WEEKEND....... For those of us who don't subscribe..... And i see some good ones... I've been waiting for >>>>F9 the fast saga<<<< so that's one for me... Y'all don't miss out while eating some great food, and enjoying some family time... 

• Like 1

That's very interesting ^^^ i have herd of the four sixes ranch here..... I'll admit I've drug my feet on watching that show, but after that ^^ yep.... I'm going to check it out... That an amiasing bit of true history about that ranch I never knew of ... And Harrison ford ? Well....... I respect him... He's not your ordinary actor.... I've read about him, and his life ....Nd watched just about everything he's been in....i find one thing strange.... It's very odd it wasn't mentioned that four sixes is a centry ranch.... Our farming operation was awarded that title a farming operation that's been in operation for over 100 years none stop.... But lke as stated everything is bigger in Texas .....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

That's very interesting ^^^ i have herd of the four sixes ranch here..... I'll admit I've drug my feet on watching that show, but after that ^^ yep.... I'm going to check it out... That an amiasing bit of true history about that ranch I never knew of ... And Harrison ford ? Well....... I respect him... He's not your ordinary actor.... I've read about him, and his life ....Nd watched just about everything he's been in....i find one thing strange.... It's very odd it wasn't mentioned that four sixes is a centry ranch.... Our farming operation was awarded that title a farming operation that's been in operation for over 100 years none stop.... But lke as stated everything is bigger in Texas .....

To tell the truth , I am a little disappointed in season 5 of Yellowstone ( three episodes out so far )  and many people that I know whom follow it are also not that impressed , I say it has turned into a chick flick , LOL , it is ok , but Taylor Sheridan toned it down some to me , the first 4 seasons were better --- now it has branched off to multiples show like  6666 , 1883 , 1932 , etc ,   Taylor is a real cowboy :

• Like 1

Nicole Sheridan is Taylor's wife , she is a cow girl herself :

• Like 1

I've been watch ing Yellowstone today.... Looks to be playing show after show on paramount network ch 241..... I like it so far, but it's time for me to head out...... For some family time, and good food..... Y'all have a good one.... Cya ina a few hours.....cheers (with sweet tea) COLOR ME GONE......

• Like 1

i just happened up on while looking around last night..... This movie clip doesn't ring a bell at all! Anyone else know this one ? When i glanced at the transtar...... I thought close to the same paint job is what i was talking about the other day, it's color is off  and so is the layout..... 

• Like 1

I've been waiting for this one to down load..... I gather this is the 1st one being the healer is just a pup....and in the mad max we know it's much older ? Or have i missed something ? I've never even seen a preview for this one, but looks good! But i like all of those movies, that one furry road ? Well...... It was good, but a tad out there....and some of built machines ? Well they out did them selves on that fact....... I'm curious as to when / if another movie will come out..... I don't think they will ever come close to fast movie  series..... I can see that crew coming out with a few more..... Being Paul's death.... Will not be forgotten anytime soon, I'm still shocked over what happened, turns out a city buss driver discovered what caused the accident .....i imagine not too many people saw the un edited (phone video) seconds after the crash.... And i WOULDN'T  recommend watching it! 

9 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I've been waiting for this one to down load..... I gather this is the 1st one being the healer is just a pup....and in the mad max we know it's much older ? Or have i missed something ? I've never even seen a preview for this one, but looks good! But i like all of those movies, that one furry road ? Well...... It was good, but a tad out there....and some of built machines ? Well they out did them selves on that fact....... I'm curious as to when / if another movie will come out..... I don't think they will ever come close to fast movie  series..... I can see that crew coming out with a few more..... Being Paul's death.... Will not be forgotten anytime soon, I'm still shocked over what happened, turns out a city buss driver discovered what caused the accident .....i imagine not too many people saw the un edited (phone video) seconds after the crash.... And i WOULDN'T  recommend watching it! 

No I have not seen it , where can I find it 

That Mad Max ^^^ video , I think is a short  spin off , the car is much nicer , LOL 

Yeah does look better.... I'm not even sure if i can locate it.....but ifn i do..... It will not be posted in open forums by me....but I'll look.....or are you talking about the documentary from the buss driver ? Who discovered why the car went into a skid ? 

I don't know very much about the Fast and Furious guy accident , I never followed that movie , I do kind of remember the wreck , but can't recall any pics of what happened 

I've looked and what i have found is the cell video has been edited......the one i saw was not.... You could clearly see movement from Paul .....but with his injuries .... He wasn't able to get out...... Busted, pelvis, wrist, ribs, and spine....and,  I don't think thats all of his injuries...... Plus ... The autopsy .... Proved he was still breathing, but in some of the videos.... They say he, and roger had time to get free, well that's BS! Roger via Dr. Hunter (Michael D. Hunter forensic pathologist.) reviewed the reports and evidence ..... And came to the conclusion roger was (sadly) killed on impact.....and did not have one sign of smoke inhalation, or burns in his respretory system..... Where as Paul had defenant evidence .... In his respretory system .......and that makes me very angry That some jackass .... (A few actually) make this BS up because they THINK they know.... More then the people involed.... This is one of but a few reasons i hate those pea brained fake u-tubers.... More then likey some fat sob living in the basement of his mommies house.....and further more its a complete lack of respect for the truth!!! Plz pardon my anger, but i liked Paul from what i have read.... He also helped those who needed help and created a foundation that helped many people... On the day of his death he was at a charity event, although right now i don't recall much about what event was organized for..... 

I think Hollywood has run out of things to make movies about , here is their latest movie