Fishfiles

Movie Clips

I didn't know what thread this would fit..... But i recon this would be best... It's not really worthy of a new thread being there are two this one and favorite tv shows... But some how or another i missed a number of interviews Mr. Rowe attended and was a member of...i was very very intrested in what mike said, and just a few people have the respect from me as he and bobby Goodson have... Well there's Jay Leno and Robert Downey jr because he survived his addiction and turned his life around for the better... I personally can relate (somewhat) to Mr. Downey.... The deference is i was a drinker... No drugs of any kind sept what is prescribed by a qualified physician... And i live by that old  saying one lays in the bed they make for themselves.... Well i (like so many others traveled that path) but .... I was able to walk away from drinking all on my on.... With no ones help.... People that know about that usually don't believe me when i tell them i alone walked away and DO NOT MISS IT AT ALL......one person CAN do the impossible by themselves...if they are strong enough n smart enough to realize.... It takes your life family friends.... And you become a slave to it, till you choose to break the chains and take your life back, which i did.... And NO i do not like to be told i did right, because because if i had been doing right to start with ..... I would not be told the same, it took me crashing and burning, then recovery for people to actually say your doing good, i do not need people telling me that.. Because i already know..... So in short.. I have a great respect for those who suffered as i did.. But now have chose to take there life back... I'm not knocking anyone for enjoying a few cold ones, or even a night cap.... But.... It's not me any longer.... My mind is crystal..i am Now happy and the spirit i lost is back and i thank God everyday, because without him i could not have come back.. Never again do i wish to be clouded.... What i do wish is more people will see the light and realize they do not have to deal with poisonous addictions....my addictions i have now... Well coffee tea and cigs... May dip every so often.... But tobacco i can also walk away from if i so  choose.... And helping the people who need or require help (if i can)

to a select few here ... That helped me i will never be able to repay you, but i will always be your friend. And for those who didn't know... That's on me i was.... Ashamed.... And that's the reason i only told a few.... So I'm at fault on that point...but now ? The shame is gone... Because i walked that path learned straightened myself out and I'm still alive.... Enjoying life like i never have... That being said (I'm long winded and proud to be) cheers with sweet tea! Enjoy the video. 

Mr. Mike Rowe's full speech

• Like 2

I watched the yellowstone spin off called 1923 episode 1 with Harrison Ford and Helen Mirren and I have to say I am really liking it , just hope it doesn't go to streaming , I seen it on Paramount / Spectrum  , Harrison Ford looks really old , not sure if they made him look that way or if it is the real deal , LOL  , but he plays the part well and his wife Helen Mirren is a firecracker , more like a 12 gauge double barrel , no lie 

• Thanks 1

Fun Fact :  Teeter on Yellowstone  name is Jennifer Landon , daughter of Little Joe Cartwright of Bonanza 

• Like 1

Well..!...this reality show shouldn't stink too bad......its sure to be  shaker and mover....... My hats off to those fellas...nope.. I don't need to know what the pay is, because what ever it is, IT'S NOT ENOUGH!!  

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

I always did like that old classic show barny miller did a bit of reading.... And found this... Interesting! 

A genial, laid back, slumber-eyed character player especially adept at the relaxed wisecrack or dry comment, Japanese-American actor Jack Soo was born in Oakland, California, in 1917, his real name being Goro Suzuki.

Was interned in a camp for Japanese-Americans in Utah during WWII. He got out by enlisting in the US Army, and was assigned to the famous Japanese-American 442nd Regimental Combat Team (RCT)--the most decorated unit in the US Army--and fought in Itialty . 

image.jpg

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

The other night I was flicking channels and stopped on this movie because Arya Taylor  is easy on the eyes  , it is called , "The Menu " , watched maybe 1/2 hour  and moved on as it was pretty bizarre  , then today I got this add in a feed , good thing I flipped the channel  -----   Don't want to do a spoiler , but the guy is a chef , she goes to the restaurant to eat and seems the entire movie is about the meal  --- Bon appetit 

image.png

• Like 1

Hm.....best scary movie ?! .. Wel in that case ...I'll have to catch that one.... Thanks fish.... Some how i missed that one.. But this one got my attention ...... Every seance 9/11 things about flying, jets, helos, sky diving, free climbing. Etc get my attention... I recon things dealing with flight ... Is a reminder of that fateful day... Anyways..... A couple (look to be good) movies Top Gun Maverick, and Plane...Flight with Denzel Washington is going to hard to beat IMO ... Sully with Tom Hanks n Aaron Eckhart..... Also.... And the rock in Black Adam ...... Doesn't fit.... His regular characters .......So nice job of changing things up from the rock. 

• Like 1

Happy B-Day Jennifer Grey , 61 , Looking good for 61  , " Nobody puts Baby in the corner " 

image.png

Finally broke down and watched smile..... Hm...... Horror flick.... Nah..... Not by my standards.... It's freaky.... But more corny then frightening.... Oh well.... Now to wait. And see if they get there game right..... 

Glad you posted this..... I did some reading and for some odd reason i thought mr fox had passed on from Parkinson's disease ... glad I'm mistaken.... Preview looks good! 

• Like 1

RIP Cindy Williams aka Shirley Finney  of Laverne and Shirley - - After a brief illness, she died on January 25, 2023, at the age of 75

image.png

• Thanks 1

Remember this one , was a series that ran from 65-69 then it was a movie >>> it was an hour show and broken into 4 segments 

image.png

Year before the world was cursed with my birth..... .. I do recall those images...hm....got another hint ? Was Dan blocker in it ? 

^^^ The Wild Wild West told the story of two Secret Service agents: the fearless and handsome James West (played by Robert Conrad), and Artemus Gordon (played by Ross Martin), a brilliant gadgeteer and master of disguise. Their mission was to protect President Ulysses S. Grant and the United States from all manner of dangerous threats. The agents traveled in luxury aboard their own train, the Wanderer, equipped with everything from a stable car to a laboratory. James West had served as an intelligence and cavalry officer in the American Civil War (1861–1865) on Grant's staff;[7] his "cover", at least in the pilot episode, is that of "a dandy, a high-roller from the East". Thereafter, however, there is no pretense, and his reputation as the foremost Secret Service agent often precedes him. According to the later TV movies, West retires from the Service by 1880 and lives on a ranch in Mexico. When he retires, Gordon, who was a captain in the Civil War, returns to show business as the head of a traveling Shakespeare players troupe.

The show incorporated classic Western elements with an espionage thriller, science fiction/alternate history ideas (in a similar vein to what would later be called steampunk), in one case horror ("The Night of the Man Eating House") and humor. Episodes were also inspired by Edgar Allan Poe, H. G. Wells and Jules Verne. In the tradition of James Bond, there were always beautiful women, clever gadgets and

Gal Gadot .... She's one of those biker chicks ..... I had no clue till she rode till this scene...she's sure enough bad to the bone! 

• Like 2