Fishfiles

Movie Clips

that blue brothers movie is  tops in my book, that's a true classic!! i haven't seen American graffiti in years...... another classic. 

• Like 1

yep that's it! thank you, but they don't air any longer, (NOT IN YEARS) i guess I'll have to go get the cd...... i don't know if anyone caught it, but this was playing in the drive in at the start of need for speed. 

3 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

yep that's it! thank you, but they don't air any longer, (NOT IN YEARS) i guess I'll have to go get the cd...... i don't know if anyone caught it, but this was playing in the drive in at the start of need for speed. 

here is the movie , free !!! 

• Thanks 1

thank you! hey what about it's a mad mad mad mad world ...... talk about a bunch of crazy actors and actresses.... that has too be a top ten for me. ..... i don't  know what scene i like the best, because there all great! maybe the gas station scene....gas station completely leveled to the ground in about 15 minutes ??  haha! no telling how many vehicles they destroyed shooting that movie.... lol! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

thank you! hey what about it's a mad mad mad mad world ...... talk about a bunch of crazy actors and actresses.... that has too be a top ten for me. ..... i don't  know what scene i like the best, because there all great! maybe the gas station scene....gas station completely leveled to the ground in about 15 minutes ??  haha! no telling how many vehicles they destroyed shooting that movie.... lol! 

there were some other ones like Mad , Mad World , maybe The Great Race  ---- Mouse Hunt 

• Like 1

ive never seen the great race..... in short whats it about ?  oh mouse yeah that's funny, that was one bad a-- critter..... especially the exterminator scenes. 

how about the IT clown movies ? i can't find anyone who those didn't / don't  frighten....a while back. i emailed me older sister told of some good movies to watch ...... the original IT was one i mentioned, but i didn't tell her what the plot was...... a short while later i got a CAREFULLY worded email back...... uh...... in short (NOPE) she didnt  like it at all..... i don't  think she has any use for clowns..... any longer..... lol!

Edited by _Wilson_™

16 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

ive never seen the great race..... in short whats it about ?  oh mouse yeah that's funny, that was one bad a-- critter..... especially the exterminator scenes. 

• Like 1

i thought The intruder was okay, i just didn't figure Dennis Quaid as the villain, but he pulled it off nicely......... another one is (a quiet place) ..... i havent seen randy in any new showes / movies, i don't know what's going on with him.... but i have an idea..... if its what i think it is.... i hope he gets help. 

session 9 is good it's about construction workers ;)  and feel free to correct me but wasn't the perfect storm based on true life events ?? that movie always reminds of the reality show deadliest catch.....

18 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

session 9 is good it's about construction workers 😉  and feel free to correct me but wasn't the perfect storm based on true life events ?? that movie always reminds of the reality show deadliest catch.....

Yes , I have heard that the perfect storm was suppose to be based on real events 

• Like 1

I got involved in a chick flick last night , which very seldom happens ,   got to say it kept me wanting to know what was going to happen , it had some funny parts , " My Big Fat Greek Wedding " 

I also watched Cry Macho  with Clint Eastwood last night , a lot like Grand Torino , was alright 

• Like 1

how about any which way you can, and every which way you can......both great movies, a couple more .... Memphis belle, and flight with Denzel Washington. 

• Like 1

i think you meant " Any which way but Loose " 

What about 1941 , that was a funny movie , Belushi is the man , LOL 

• Like 2

Slim pickens played some good parts  ----what was the name of the pilot in this movie , he was in Conan the Barbarian 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/14/2022 at 12:25 PM, Fishfiles said:

That was a good movie 

Mad Max’s ride of choice was a 1974 Ford Falcon XB GT, modified with a “Concorde” nose and nPursuit Special.” The car was built in 1977 for Mad Max, which saw wide release in theatres in 1979.

sure did change a lot from the 64 model i had.

On 2/17/2022 at 11:51 AM, _Wilson_™ said:

i thought The intruder was okay, i just didn't figure Dennis Quaid as the villain, but he pulled it off nicely......... another one is (a quiet place) ..... i havent seen randy in any new showes / movies, i don't know what's going on with him.... but i have an idea..... if its what i think it is.... i hope he gets help. 

he has to stay in the state he lives in, for some reason., maybe its a country.