Fishfiles

Movie Clips

Watching Mad Max Fury Road,   it really does suck , it so far off course for me , beyond bizarre , but it  keeps me watching ,  long movie ---- the actor guy playing    Max is disappointing 

Fury Road , Wow , out the box ----  anyone get the ending , the end was crazy , he disappeared into the crowd then the caption says    "  Where must we go ....  we who wander this wasteland in search of our better selves? " --- the First History Man   ---- say what ---- he was king and  had the good looking chick with one arm that could beat the crap out of anyone , what more could he have wanted from the wasteland 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LedFTed said:

he has to stay in the state he lives in, for some reason., maybe its a country.

i don't know once him, and his wife.... started behaving very strange, i stopped following his career. 

Edited by _Wilson_™

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

Watching Mad Max Fury Road,   it really does suck , it so far off course for me , beyond bizarre , but it  keeps me watching ,  long movie ---- the actor guy playing    Max is disappointing 

i agree it wasn't what i was expecting..... ether...... i think he was venom too. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i agree it wasn't what i was expecting..... ether...... i think he was venom too. 

I never seen Venom , just a few trailers ----   

On 2/12/2022 at 4:58 PM, Fishfiles said:

which ones you talking about ?? 

Sorry to get back so late......didn't see the notification. All of them were violent if I recall correctly. I actually like violent movies if it seems to make sense or add to the movie. Saving private Ryan, Green Mile are good examples. Silence of the lambs was very interesting but watching it a second or third time it seemed too much for me.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2022 at 4:41 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

I'll tell yeah a couple more violent movies, i thought were good, den of thieves, and life fish you most likely wouldn't enjoy life...... here's the clip on life......this one makes me cringe up.

I remember seeing this when it came out in theaters. It was thrilling.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Misterclean said:

Wow , don't like freaky , scary movies that could be true , like Life or the Exorcist , lol  

• Like 2

fish....... i ended finding the movie bullitt...... i enjoyed every minute of it...... any of you fellas watched den of thieves ? i thought the movie was great especially the ending.  

• Like 1

On February 25, 2022 at 3:19 PM, Misterclean said:

speeking of the movie life, wasn't that critters name Calvin ? and no fish i don't think you should veiw that one...you might have bad dreams for a while........ man i could go on and on about movies.....I'll tell you another documentary to see...... Chernobyl 5 part show...i don't really know if this documentery was based on actually facts... or some made up...... but its said that accident was the fall of Russia..... but a real eye opener! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

WOW , no Chernobyl for me , looks spooky 

it was for me to....... could you imagine.... being in that situation ?  i couldn't take responsibility for that jerks mistake...... no telling how many people died, and came down with thyroid cancer because he was so arogant.... and people are still coming  down sick..... years after this happen...... i can't post here what i think should have been done to him. 

i believe you'll like den of thieves, i figured you had seen before, but if you haven't  the next showing is sat 4/2 @ 4:00 PM on direct tv channel 265 A&EHD or plain A&H same channel same time, METV Nashville WFJB IND channel 66 HD is  bringing back that old show emergancy..on April 4th, I'm glad some of those old shows are coming back, sure beats whats dumb sitcoms there coming out with nowa days..... they even brought back Gillian's island..... i believe it's on sundance channel 239, and also on METV channel 66

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

no telling how many people died, and came down with thyroid cancer because he was so arogant.... and people are still coming  down sick..... years after this happen......

I seen some kind of documentary on the power plant , they called them Goon Squads , if they went into the reactor and did like 5 minutes of work then they were spared like 2 years on the Siberian front  --- there was 3 guys who they say saved Europe by going in on a suicide mission 

• Like 1

yeah....... in the documentary there were three guys that went in to drain water off so if the core melted down it would not hit water and explode radiation into the air...... from what happened those three saved alot people, and didnt suffer from exposure to radiation..... the part that got me was the coal miners..... tunneling under the plant to build a hudge cooling system....... they also say.. the suits the firefighter safety gear is still stored and extremely radio active..... and there was a show on the plant, and something was mentioned about radioactive lava....... this is supposed to be a real picture from inside the plant (1st, and last) middle shows where it was formed. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Chernobyl was a decent series.  Shows just how much the bureaucrats who run govt care about anything other than their own hides.

• Like 1