Fishfiles

Movie Clips

if you haven't seen concussion it comes on this evening @ 6:54 direct channel 526, it's  based on true life facts, it's about CTE (chronic traumatic encephalopathy) a disorder that causes brain trama in football players 

fish....... we who liked t he show live pd.... might have lost out for now, but i see reelz (channel 238 on direct tv) has new episodes of jail, i just told Bcs about it..... thought you might it, but i don't recall if you watched live pd, before it was pulled off the air, i think you did ? you should check out jail.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

fish....... we who liked t he show live pd.... might have lost out for now, but i see reelz (channel 238 on direct tv) has new episodes of jail, i just told Bcs about it..... thought you might it, but i don't recall if you watched live pd, before it was pulled off the air, i think you did ? you should check out jail.

Yes , I liked Live PD , they filmed here in Louisiana , in my home parish of St Tammany  , and then in the next town over Slidell 

• Like 1

i had to think about this, but i seem to recall you Bcs and myself all watching live pd, and chatting in the coffee time chat, and all the sudden it got real inactve in the chat room i believe it was a very attractive female office that pulled a driver over...... i recall a comment about how attractive she was...... so yeah.... now i recall a few of us here really enjoyed that reality show.

this movie looks good! (ambulance) I'm a fan of jake, but i hate he was even associated wi to the movie broke back mountain, talk about a sick a-- movie ESPECIALLY about cowboys, and NO!!!! i have never watched and never will..... anyways hers the Ambulance movie trailer.

also that old sitcom Emergancy comes on at 4 PM today on direct channel 323, runs today from 4 PM - 10 PM 

• Like 1

fish...... i bet you've seen this one.... lone survivor...... released back in 2014.... based a factual events... truly sad, but very exciting of how the brotherhood stuck together i keep it to myself what the military should have done IMO.....it airs in a few (6:30) direct channel 264 station BBCAHD..... I'll tell you something.... if i could live my life all over again, i would have joined up....... my grand father Raymond p. Phillips proudly joined up, and not once did i ever hear him say i wish i had never joined up...... when he went down couldn't do much and stayed mostly in bed or his recliner, he would always have me find saving private Ryan, i recall him telling me it was about as real as being there. 

• Like 1

I seen about 1/2 of Lone Survivor , was ok , but never did watch the other 1/2 v --- I liked him better in the movie where he was a sniper with Danny Glover and he was framed 

• Like 1

oh... that was a great one too! (shooter) ? him, and that senator got just what they deserved, i heard my grandfather tell me you never messed over with a  Gunnery Sargent / drill Sargent .... they are all hard core to the bone.

3 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

oh... that was a great one too! (shooter) ? him, and that senator got just what they deserved, i heard my grandfather tell me you never messed over with a  Gunnery Sargent / drill Sargent .... they are all hard core to the bone.

Jack Reacher is a good one , I had heard there was going to be a 3rd Reacher movie , but never did see it come out , there is a Reacher series ,  but it is not really that good 

• Thanks 1

midway that came out in 2019 was great, Pearl Harbor .....it was great, but i could have done without the love story...... another one i think is great..... is sniper, and Jessie Ventura..... should have kept  his mouth closed.... on his comments..... I'll see if i  can find a video, or news clip..... about that. 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

midway that came out in 2019 was great, Pearl Harbor .....it was great, but i could have done without the love story...... another one i think is great..... is sniper, and Jessie Ventura..... should have kept  his mouth closed.... on his comments..... I'll see if i  can find a video, or news clip..... about that. 

The original Midway was waaaayy better than the new one.

I have the original on DVD.

• Like 2

thanks jeep, I'll,sure try and find it,...... here's one i like as well..... angel has fallen. 

i believe there were two more, related ..... London has fallen.,and Olympus has fallen, 1st movie should be Olympus has falllen, then London has fallen, finally angel has fallen..... all three action packed! angel has fallen come on today @  3:30 PM on direct channel 245 aka TNTHD...... 

• Like 1

Watching a movie this morning called Sex Drive , laughing my butt off , teenager takes his brother's mint 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge without his permission to go and get laid in another state --- you can only imagine the things that go wrong 

10 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Watching a movie this morning called Sex Drive , laughing my butt off , teenager takes his brother's mint 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge without his permission to go and get laid in another state --- you can only imagine the things that go wrong 

yeah i recall that movie.....Purdy funny..... sure enough off the wall having a party with the Amish. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

yeah i recall that movie.....Purdy funny..... sure enough off the wall having a party with the Amish. 

Yep , the Amish part was funny , did they ever go back and do some work for them , cause they were holding their breath waiting -------- after that this morning was Santa's Sled , watched a little of that  , pretty bizarre  , Demonic santa with a bufflo pulling his sled , killing people , seen that one 

never heard of that one before....... i tried watching krampus.......that was a no go, i couldn't get into it.

12 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

never heard of that one before....... i tried watching krampus.......that was a no go, i couldn't get into it.

Kind of scarey !!!!