Fishfiles

Movie Clips

You ain't kidding bro...... Lol! And free hand  climbing ? There's another group with screws loose..... I understand this is just a movie, but the documentary Free Solo is real life....... 3200 feet! No safety harness @ all! IMO a must see! 

• Like 1

I watched the preview of that tower movie , I would not want to do it 

• Haha 1

I just had to mess with yaw for being a shoulder i can leen during what I'm dealing with, but shhh, there not enough money .gold diamonds,....... Riches, females, or even honda atvs to get me up there...... Lol!... Well now i might have rethink this..... A brand new foreman tank, or 300 fwd , with a top speed of 90 mph ? Hm....... Um yeah that might be doable.......with about 12000 feet of climbing rope.

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

I didn't really where to post this, so figured here in this thread, as some of you know they brought back live pd, ( now called on patrol live ) or ( O.P.L. ) big thanks to @bcsman for keeping up with details about the show.another show (  forensic files ) that should be broadcasted on reelz ( along with O.P.L. ) channel 238, it's a great show! Biased on real life. it's amazing how far law enforcement, and the justice system science / technology has advanced when it comes to piecing together a puzzling crime and tracking down that scum and see justice done!

• Like 2

I am glad it came back , I have watched it several times since coming back , hope they come back to St Tammany Parish and/or  to the  Slidell Sheriff Department , Louisiana --- cause we have been having some good ones 

• Like 1

Yeah me too, I'd like to see them do one in Detroit, nework New Jersey, Philly, New York, and California...... I recall on swamp loggers..... Liousiana highway patrol, singled out a couple of wild log truck drivers being wreckless,  it was sad when bobby passed away, heck I'm not even sure if justen (son) kept the buiness going or not. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

it was sad when bobby passed away, heck I'm not even sure if justen (son) kept the buiness going or not. 

So sad , I did not know that Bobby passed away , I really liked him , he was a level headed , working foreman that got the job done 

• Like 1

good niews! i might be wrong! all i can find now is a bobby Goodson 37 years old who passed away,and, all i can find about Goodson ATL is, they closed   up shop because of high fuel cost. My bad on the mistake if it is ( i hope so ) I'm like you i really liked bobby. I'd like to have met him.And shookk his hand, Your right he is very level headed,

• Like 1

This is an  one but (i thought) really good, its biased on true life events........ Each time i think about animal attacks, i can't help but think what an full blown idiot Timothy treadwell was, and that poor lady with him, who was also killed an eaten...... Anyways here's the trailer for backcountry.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

This is an  one but (i thought) really good, its biased on true life events........ Each time i think about animal attacks, i can't help but think what an full blown idiot Timothy treadwell was, and that poor lady with him, who was also killed an eaten...... Anyways here's the trailer for backcountry.

Looks scary !!!   

• Like 1

I've seen them both before treadwell, well um I don't have the words to describe that screw ball, i mean should i feel sorry that, the bear made lunch meat out of him ? Or just feel if one is going to play with a grizzly then one gets what one deserves...... Sigh.

oh yeah the other one (backcountry) is good, the un altered version is graphic !!

For some reason ...... I could view it, and don't do Facebook..... I have an account, but never sign in.... AND yes! I look forword to seeing the un edited version, looks to be slightly ken to the predictor movie collection ??

28 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Um yeah..... Wasn't there a gang related issue in it ? 

I don't know , could it be West Side Story , or like you say  The Outsiders --- found that pic in my box and thought it was cool 

5 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

William Devane lost his right hand and built a monster truck in what 1977 movie about a man bent on revenge ? 

Rolling Thunder ??  

here is a list of some of what he was in 

seen he was in one episode of GunSmoke 

Year Title Role Notes
1967 In the Country Unknown
1969 Gunsmith of Williamsburg The Narrator  
1971 The Pursuit of Happiness Pilot  
The 300 Year Weekend Tom  
McCabe & Mrs. Miller Clement Samuels, Esq  
My Old Man's Place Jimmy Pilgrim  
Lady Liberty Jock Fenner  
1972 The Irish Whiskey Rebellion Lieutenant Ashley  
1975 Report to the Commissioner Assistant District Attorney Jackson  
1976 Family Plot Arthur Adamson / Edward Shoebridge  
Marathon Man Commander Peter "Janey" Janeway  
1977 The Bad News Bears in Breaking Training Mike Leak  
Rolling Thunder Major Charles Rane  
1979 The Dark Roy Warner  
Yanks Captain John  
1981 Honky Tonk Freeway Mayor Kirby T. Calo  
1981 Red Flag - The Ultimate Game Major Phil Clark  
1983 Testament Tom Wetherly  
1987 Hadley's Rebellion Coach Ball  
1987 Timestalkers Dr. Scott McKenzie  
1990 Vital Signs Dr. Chatham  
1992 Obsessed Ed Bledsoe  
1994 Lady in Waiting (Alternate title: Hollywood Madam) Lieutenant Barrett  
1997 Exception to the Rule Lawrence Kellerman  
1999 Payback Carter  
2000 The Man Who Used To Be Me Sam  
Poor White Trash Ron Lake  
Space Cowboys Flight Director Eugene "Gene" Davis  
Hollow Man Dr. Howard Kramer  
2001 Race to Space Roger Thornhill  
2002 The Badge The Judge  
Threat of Exposure Colonel Weldon  
2003 The Wind Effect L.T. Porter  
Monte Walsh Cal Brennan  
2008 The Fall Judge Stanley Seeban  
Stargate Continuum President Henry Hayes  
2009 The Least Among You Alan Beckett  
Chasing the Green Victor Gatling  
2010 The River Why "Dutch" Hines  
The Kane Files: Life of Trial Thompson  
2011 Flag of My Father Jake  
2012 Red Clover "Pops" O'Hara  
The Dark Knight Rises The President  
2013 Bad Turn Worse "Big Red"  
2014 50 to 1 Leonard "Doc" Blach  
Interstellar Williams  
2015 Truth Gen. Hodges Voice; Uncredited
  • Thanks 1

I'm not going to look, you look.... Lol! If i got it right someone is sure to think (yeah he looked it up online)....... Haha!...... 

Yes! Rolling thunder is correct. 

Edited by _Wilson_™

The Outsiders 

• C. Thomas Howell (Ponyboy Curtis)
  • Matt Dillon (Dally Winston)
  • Ralph Macchio (Johnny Cade)
  • Patrick Swayze (Darry Curtis)
  • Rob Lowe (Sodapop Curtis)

image.png

next up a 1984 movie  about a farming family with Mel Gibson Sissy Spacek battling flooding conditions and crop prices, while a company also trys to forse them to sell out.......Nominated for 4 Oscars and winning 2 total nominations 6 

hint: sissy almost looses her hand in a farm machine repair. 

image.jpg

No takers ? 

Here s another hint in the movie Spacek is working on a particular farm machine, and gets her hand injured, and a lone black bull  helps her get free. 

@bcsman you i and and numerous others are now enjoying OPL, I've noticed HLN direct channel 204 is upping there game, now they have a new show Death Row Stories, it's not at all what you'd think of having that tittle, it's a good show,... IMO it's not as good as Forensic Files, AND Very Scary People is another good one,