AKATV

Famous Youtuber Needs Old Honda Parts "Mustie1"

Hi to all

If you ever watched Youtube you might have run across Mustie1

He is a world class tinker and fixer of all things from old minibikes and generator to outboards to antique engines and

things he finds on the side of the road- I have been watching him for years when I dont have anything to work on..lol

I saw Mustie1 was recently working on an early 86-88? TRX350  Fourtrax

and he found a chewed up cam, rockers and most likely head

Didnt know if anyone might have a few parts to help him out

I was going to ask him to come on over and ask around, but thought I would put this out there as well

Even if you dont have the parts I HIGHLY recommend checking his channel out 

if you like fixiing and tinkering with all things ...(we probably wouldnt be here if we didnt-right?)

I went out and checked my parts bin and have some good 350 stuff but no head parts

AKATV

Edited by AKATV
  • Like 2

haha...i watched him tear that down..i got on his butt !!..lol. watched him take the rocker box off..first thing he did when putting on the newer rocker box..WAS PULL THE DECOMPRESSION LEVER DOWL ROD OUT OF THE ROCKER BOX !..OMG..LOL.  a few other mistakes i watched him make..and pointed them out to him..he needs to stick with lawn mowers i guess ?..cuzz he sure as heck does not know anything about the old school trx350's !!!..lol. AND HE WENT IN BLIND ?...NEVER GO IN BLIND !!!.

oh..and he '' jerry '' rigged the choke with some china junk too..lol.