LedFTed

Happy Hollidays

i just want to say this, with out confusing anyone, including me. there is a song somewhere, contains the lyric, i confuse myself.

lease i know myself, know what i say is confusing. i try an go back to correct what i say, whenever i remember it, as, what i said.

most places dont allow edit. after just a bit, anyway;, so, how do ya straighten up, what ya say?,, fortunate for me, you'all know, i

dont always write, what i think. how my fingers can write so, when i am thinking something different. my fingers cant spell no better then i can. 😀, anyway;

Happy Holidays.

• Like 1

I think I remember seeing those lyrics on another one of your posts...

Are you related to Irwin Corey?  Google him if you don't know who that was...lol

'Ted , you are the Da'Man , you put me on a good one , could be blind luck on your part and I really never found what you were thinking , but I searched the first three words of your lyrics and found a couple of hits , tuned in to this master piece of vulgarity , I'd call it Berlin Under Ground Techno, I like riff , but it ain't for here

Stephen Paul Taylor - GDMF (with lyrics)

On 12/24/2019 at 5:30 PM, Fishfiles said:

"Ted , I don't know that tune , could you hmmm a few bars , LOL 

No,  i cant hmmm any bars, why ya ask? LOLS..  but i could drink a few buds. besides,, i do confuse myself..

on the last post ya made^^^^, i dont like Vulgar music. 1 reason i dont like c-rap.,, the other reason,, i dont like c-rap.. i cant think of it a music, any shape or form. ever so often, a song is thrown into the mix. not very often..

as far as thinking on my part, your close enough. took my best friend over 15 years to understand everything i said.

it the Marx brother movies, groucho, used to confuse Margaret. thats my life, in a way. some get me, some dont.

most are like Margaret, in there own way.

on the side;; i would like to know how they faked Lt. Dan, in the Forest Gump movie, when E lost is legs..

Life is like a box of chocolates, ya take what you can get.. ell no, ya spit out what ya dont like, an move on..

I didn't think that you were into that kind of stuff , I went and searched for I am confused and found some out of the box songs , but there are many songs out there ,  had you peg for the wrong song , so is your lost song rock , pop , or Christian Gospel , I look for you 

On 12/26/2019 at 4:34 AM, Fishfiles said:

I didn't think that you were into that kind of stuff , I went and searched for I am confused and found some out of the box songs , but there are many songs out there ,  had you peg for the wrong song , so is your lost song rock , pop , or Christian Gospel , I look for you 

probably new wave?,no it was new age?, maybe..  i like the Bangles, Til' Tuesday, The Motels, the Eurithmics, <<< i knew my spelling wasnt going to get past that one, nor spellcheck.. if a song is good, i like it. only heard one maybe, rap song i liked. well is was by a rap group, wernt rap, though. RESPECT, Aretha, that guy that used to play the trumpet, was bout the 30's, deep voice, kinda growl-ly. i see the face, names escape me, always have.  i like music.. 

i confuse myself, was at the back of a line. probably a girl singer.

Edited by LedFTed
just got to, while i got the chance.

"on top of the world" may be close, i am looking it up. only took a minute. Louis Armstrong. i like the way he sings.

Edited by LedFTed

3 hours ago, LedFTed said:

"on top of the world" may be close, i am looking it up. only took a minute. Louis Armstrong. i like the way he sings.

that sounds wrong, " on top of the world".. a black singer, just maybe not  L. Armstrong. .. thats more  like it.. he sang in a way, that most can not duplicate.. an original, voice wise, an original, trumpet player, is that not the correct instrument?  voice, or trumpet??  blue turned to gray.