Mac102004

FS: 300EX Carb and Bolt on 300FW Swingarm Stretch

300EX Carb to be sold as a package $350 CAD ($275 USD) OBO I'll cover shipping for forum members.

I had intended to put this on a 300FW but never happened, you would have to "clearance" the bottom of the fuel tank with a large hammer to make it work IIRC.

Includes:

• 300EX Carb, been sitting a few years, would need a good cleaning, has stock pilot jet and a 128 dynojet installed as well as I think a dynojet spring and maybe needle.
  • Dynojet jet kit (opened)
  • 300ex factory throttle cable (used)
  • approx. 30 main jets ranging from 125-192 mostly aftermarket but some genuine mixed in
  • 3 extra pilot jets, 40, 42, 45

IMG_2780.JPG

IMG_2781.JPG

IMG_2782.JPG

IMG_2779.JPG

IMG_2783.JPG

IMG_2784.JPG

Bolt on 2.25" swingarm stretch for TRX300FW $400 CAD ($315 USD) OBO I'll cover shipping for forum members.

Built by Don Oglesby, a bit crude but it works. Bolt on with no permanent modifications needed, can easily be returned to stock. Includes all brackets and extended driveshaft, I think a factory 88-93 front driveshaft may also work with the kit as they are about the same length. I had this bolted on for mockup but never ended up using it. Been sitting on my shelf for a few years time to move it along.

IMG_2773.JPG

IMG_2772.JPG

• Like 3

OMG.... SOMEONE BUY THIS CARB!!!!!! They are getting hard to find! & make a HUGE difference over OEM

1 hour ago, Wheeler said:

OMG.... SOMEONE BUY THIS CARB!!!!!! They are getting hard to find! & make a HUGE difference over OEM

it'll be on ebay in about a week starting at 99 cents lol I took it apart to clean it up looks like new now lol

• Like 1