TonyP3rd

Intro - New to Forum

I'm back in the saddle after more than 25 years. My last ATV was a 1990 Yamaha Blaster that some would argue, based on riding style, was purchased only to hurt myself or worse. Back then I had two speeds - stop and wide open. Luckily, nothing bad happened before I started a family and had to grow up. That meant trading my play for work and trading my toys for tools. Fast forward to today and I am more "mature" in years and riding style. Hence, I chose a bike better suited to my new adventure - deer hunting. My new-to-me ride is a 2019 Honda Rancher 420 (TRX420FA2 2AC) is in decent shape but does need some love. Since I found myself often returning to this forum, I thought it would be a good idea to sign up and make this introduction.

Welcome Tony.  We sure do have alot of guests on the forum all the time, nice to see you take the plunge....

Welcome to the forum. If you can't find what your looking for in a certain problem makes sure to post it up. I for one will not tell you to put it up for sale and get a manual shift.. lol

• Like 1

Welcome from a fellow ATVH forum newbie. There is a ton of information available and plenty of helpful people. Enjoy!  

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, TonyP3rd said:

Welcome from a fellow ATVH forum newbie. There is a ton of information available and plenty of helpful people. Enjoy!  

TonyP , I think you just welcomed yourself -------  welcome again , LOL