DLBeltran74

Crank Case

Does anyone know where to get a crank case for a 2004 Honda TRX 250 EX for a really good price? I just need the front half but I read somewhere the halves shouldn’t be mismatched. Not too sure about that. But as mentioned in my previous post, I had a broken bolt in my crank case. I too it to a machine shop but they couldn’t get it out. So I said the heck with it and tried getting it out myself. BIG MISTAKE! I ended up damaging the threads and puncturing a hole at the bottom of the place where the broken bolt goes. So I’m guessing it will be beyond fixing. I would rather purchase a cheap used one with no cracks or damage. If anyone has information about where I can locate one, I’d really appreciate it! By the way, half the bolt is still stuck in the hole!!!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

I seen two others , but they are being  sold as the set /  entire case with the crank , one is $650 and the other $399 , powersportsnation doesn't have any at the moment ---- I  think you messed up not taking it to a " real " machine shop when you still had a chance