shadetree

2004 trx450fm/s

update: a few progress pic's. i'm tired, just called it a day/night.

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Goober said:

Wow! Dayum looks good 

i'm surprised you did not say anything about the left rear tail light being crooked ?..lol. yes..i know it is..it just needs some screws back on the holder plate..easy fix.

update: just placed the last parts order ( i hope anyway ?! ) for this project, ordered a brand new seat, brand new front skid plate, and all mounting hardware to mount skid plate, should get all this sometime by the end of next week ?, maybe by weds next week ?. i still have to finish painting rear rack, paint the front rack. get the air box installed, along with the oem snorkel , get the front wheel center caps installed. i hope to have it completed by the end of next week ?, we'll see how fast my remaining parts get here ?, rocky mountain atv normally gets my parts here pretty fast. once all said and done, i will list it for $ 3,600.00 cash, i think it will bring it.

Looks good.  I finally got the flywheel I ordered two weeks ago.  It sat in Memphis for over a week.  Gotta love the USPS.

Just ordered a NOS TRX400 Foreman rear tan fender from ebay for my buddy's 450.  The rear is discontinued by Honda, but the rest of the tan stuff is available and cheaper than green, so he's going with tan.

Will get the rest ordered as he has the funds, most likely from RMATV.

I'd put that green one at $4K to start.  You can always come down on the price, and ATV prices are still nuts now.

• Like 1

final update: here she is all done, i've done all i can do with what i had to work with.

IMG_0056.JPG

IMG_0057.JPG

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0059.JPG

IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_0061.JPG

IMG_0062.JPG

• Like 5