SamUK

GREAT NEWS....

To those who know me and of our expectance, our baby boy has now arrived, 11 days over due..!!

Mother and baby Arthur are both very well indeed. Thanks to all of you who already passed on your regards and kind words, and a big thanks to those who contributed towards the surprise that was sent to us, we appreciate it very much, your all very kind 🙂

IMG_20191227_010238.jpg

• Like 3

Congrats! Born right after x-mas. Wait do you guys celebrate x-mas? If not hes gunna miss out on the double presents haha!

In all honesty our duaghters birthday is in January so we have a deal with her to just get things we can donate for her birthday. Cuz god knows she gets hooked up at x-mas lol.

This year we are getting animal food and treats and things to donate to the humain society. Last year we took all the stuff to goodwill. Shes a good sport about it.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, SlammedRanger said:

Congrats! Born right after x-mas. Wait do you guys celebrate x-mas? If not hes gunna miss out on the double presents haha!

In all honesty our duaghters birthday is in January so we have a deal with her to just get things we can donate for her birthday. Cuz god knows she gets hooked up at x-mas lol.

This year we are getting animal food and treats and things to donate to the humain society. Last year we took all the stuff to goodwill. Shes a good sport about it.

Haha.. yeah we celebrate Christmas here, he's going to be getting double presents for sure, lucky fella..!!

That's a good deal you came up with SR, good for those in need and good for your daughter to understand that others need help amd/or assistance. You did well coming up with that deal.

Not sure how we will play it, it's early days yet isn't it. One thing's for sure, I'm loving life right now, one proud father right here 🙂

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Congratulations !! 🙂 a new member to the family !!  And just where is grandfather  @rodp ?? 

I'm sure he'll be along soon enough, just waiting for me to air the good news 🙂

45 minutes ago, Wheeler said:

Congrats Sam... Is Arthur your first child? 

Thanks buddy.. Yes, Arthur is my first, my fiance's third.. All boys.!!

• Like 1

Congrats Sam. I have 2 girls and a boy and my other half has 4 boys. They are all getting older now, flying one to basics on Thursday.  My oldest daughter was born on dec 31 so I know about the holiday/birthday issues. 

• Like 2

My grandmother was born on 12/24. She said no one ever made a big deal about her birthday because it was Christmas Eve. 

Remember that when Arthur is old enough to know what’s going on!

• Like 2

Congratulations Sam! And Sounds like you’ll have at least three father-son projects. And maybe some grandfather grandson projects. 

• Like 1