jeepwm69

Looks like the old board is "hiring" LOL

1 hour ago, Harleydavidson said:

Them little sh*ts gave me some stupid premium memberships even tho I told them I wanted the gift card, I was gonna try and forward it to the site 😕

Lol.  Maybe they caught on to our game plan!

46 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

Lol.  Maybe they caught on to our game plan!

was gonna say..they are on-to us !..lol.

Yeah... I think the gig is up, cause i just looked at the 1st time I won And it clearly says gift card....if? They know, well it was a good run. 

Want to check in on the old board today, as I lurk there a bit now and then.

interestingly enough, my employer has now blocked that site and flagged it as malware.

I believe someone here said that they were harvesting personal information and selling it. Looks like that person was correct.

1 hour ago, jeepwm69 said:

I believe someone here said that they were harvesting personal information and selling it. Looks like that person was correct.

VS was running data mining scripts on us back before we all left. I got in the Admins' face about them and he refused to comment about those scripts. I had copies of those scripts so he had no defense. I had blocked them via my firewall and browser so I wasn't victimized by them, but everyone else was. All of VS' sites are data mining & surveillance operations.

• Like 2

I just went on there, fig'd i'd better save my old pics i posted that i dont have anymore. Read one post about the top speed of the 16 Rubicon i had, Mac commented on it, he was right! Is he still on here? Sorry Mac, i was wrong & was a dick about being right back then lol... but i'm more mature now..honest! 😅 😬 

I DID try to comment on it, but they wont let me, i dont have permission to comment on my own posts! 😤

3 hours ago, ATC4ever said:

I just went on there, fig'd i'd better save my old pics i posted that i dont have anymore. Read one post about the top speed of the 16 Rubicon i had, Mac commented on it, he was right! Is he still on here? Sorry Mac, i was wrong & was a dick about being right back then lol... but i'm more mature now..honest! 😅 😬 

I DID try to comment on it, but they wont let me, i dont have permission to comment on my own posts! 😤

i have not seen mac around for some time.

• Thanks 1