jeepwm69

Looks like the old board is "hiring" LOL

I see Andy got the job as super moderator on the old site ^^^^ --- he is off to help others , how touching 

• Like 1

i figured it would be someone else from here, still might happen..... what people will kiss for more power, how sad. 

• Like 1

Eh, I hope Andy remembers me when he makes it in the BigTime and  I am old and broke down , looking for the word  to get me back running !!!! 

On 4/10/2022 at 4:27 AM, Fishfiles said:

I see Andy got the job as super moderator on the old site ^^^^ --- he is off to help others , how touching 

He'll learn soon enough how VS is.....

• Like 2

No one person entered the pic of the month contest on the old site , wreckless is begging for at least one person to post a pic , anyone got a pic of a  really raggedy atv for me , lol 

• Haha 1

I posted it up over there.   If I "win" then I'll run the same contest over here, and give out the gift card to a member here, using VS's money!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

I posted it up over there.   If I "win" then I'll run the same contest over here, and give out the gift card to a member here, using VS's money!

I'll go over and vote for you when it pops up 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

I'll go over and vote for you when it pops up 

lol, we all should go over there, and vote for it !..lol.

• Like 2

@Goober some in here think all electric shift models (floor board braces) should look like that.

• Haha 2

The contest i s about to start , late minute entry , 2022 DCT , I can't vote for the DCT I am old school , Jeep you got my vote 

image.png

image.png

OK i bit.. havent been on... gotta be since last year. Lots of HELP posts, unanswered or not, lots of SPAM posts,  & lots of guys who have 'all the answers'.... that Oldskool83 guy is a bit harsh. Maybe i am getting soft in my older age. Naw... friends would say diff 😑

Either way, i couldnt find the voting post, nor will bother commenting on anything 🤔

1 hour ago, ATC4ever said:

OK i bit.. havent been on... gotta be since last year. Lots of HELP posts, unanswered or not, lots of SPAM posts,  & lots of guys who have 'all the answers'.... that Oldskool83 guy is a bit harsh. Maybe i am getting soft in my older age. Naw... friends would say diff 😑

Either way, i couldnt find the voting post, nor will bother commenting on anything 🤔

The voting has not started yet , you can still enter if you like , getting close to cut off --- don't remember oldschool83 , but can't remember what I had for dinner last night , tonight was rib-eye potatoes and corn on the cob on the grill 

• Like 2

Looks like voting has begun!  Vote for me, and then I'll pass the gift card on to someone here when we run our own contest!