_Wilson_™

older sister not doing well

i was sitting here..... just thinking, and i got an email from my younger sister, about my older sister few minutes ago (who has stage four cancer) suffered a blood clot..... the doctors told my younger sister she will not be coming out of this so i take it, it effected her brain..... i don't know all the details as of yet, and i prey the doctors are wrong.....she was doing better.... then all the sudden a turn, i didn't think i would out live her...... i maybe taking some time away from the forums..... i need time to think about things.

Edited by _Wilson_™

i just got another email...... she passed on, she's in heaven now, and no longer suffering, i don't feel like talking now, sorry fellas, I'm extremely angry, because i know my drug addicted so call mother caused part of this from her drama!!!!! i wish her a safe trip back to h--l where she came from!!!

I’m so sorry for your loss.  I’ll keep you in my prayers.

I’m here if you need someone to vent to.

• Thanks 1

thank you jeep...... I'll miss my sister she and my pop raised my younger sister and myself, my so called mother did nothing but drama and opioid pills.. listen I'm very angry right now..... i think best i not vent....... but i thank you for the kind words. 

• Like 1

sorry for your loss wilson, hang in there bro...we are here if ya need to toss stones.

• Thanks 1

sorry for your loss. keep the faith.  even when it is hard. prayers sent.

Edited by LedFTed

Wilson

Life is so short for some. Remember she will always be a part of your life. I'm sure she loved that you were her brother, and you were lucky to have her for your sister. Let her live on through you my friend.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sorry for your loss, best wishes to you and your family.

• Thanks 1

I too am sorry to hear about your sister.  I wish the best for you and your family through this trying time.  Prayers sent.

I lost an older brother a couple years ago to cancer.  It's hard to see them go through the pain.

• Thanks 1

thank you for the kind words and prayers RubiDan, yes sir your right, the chemo made her very sick, but seemed to have been working (slowly) I'm not sure what complications cause the clot..... at least she's not suffering any longer........ because she was in alot pain, and refused to take pain pills, until the pain got so bad she couldn't stand it.

Oh wilson I am so sorry to hear about your sister.  We have talked about her many times in the past and she did have alot of medical issues to make life tough.  Along with the others here you and your family are part of my prayers.  The two of us have had some sad things happen in our lives, if you need someone to talk to you have my cell.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

thank you for the thoughts and prayer..... yes you have helped me many time by talking with me over my problems, I'll never be able to repay you...... she did smoke, and was a heavy drinker, and i had talked with her about stopping, but she chose not to stop, thank you for the offer, but you have you and your family have your pain to deal with so, my offer still stands, if you need to talk to me same goes, i finally have my phone sorted to get text, and sometimes phone calls, but because of you know who (the pill headed drama queen) i keep the phone off most of the time but i do check my text often, i was telling fish a a while back she chewed me out because i didn't go to the hospital to see my older sister....... by the time i found out from my little sister email, she had already passed on, and where was the pill head ? you guessed it stoned in bed at Roberts........ i hate her so much now..... i also learned she was trying to split my older, and her own daughter up, just before older sister had the blood clot..... so i put part of the blame on her, and my older told me she did NOT want Mary lee aka our so called mom to come to the hospital in case something happened, and she alsoq doesn't want her attending the funeral, but she only told me this (far as i know) I'm suppose to break it to Mary lee and Robert (they are to stay away!!!) so I'm in a jam....... that's part of the reason I'm so angry. 

• Like 1

That's alot to saddle you with wilson, when you should be grieving you have to handle family issues out of your control.  At the very least you have a support group here that hopefully can help you, they certainly have me......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Vent away brother. Get it all out. No harm. No shame.

I am sorry for your loss.

• Thanks 1

thank you Bcs...... i haven't desided what I'm going to do, after all no one wants her around anymore, and she did this to herself.

thank you Big Bird i appreciate the thought, I'm not venting, just stating facts.... Mary lee has always been a trouble maker...that caused havoc in my family, but i have to admit my hatred for her is deep, and always will be..... I'm sor ry for how blunt i have been in my statements about her, but she's wrecked both my sisters lives till they got married and there husbands said ENOUGH and then she wasn't allowed to go to any celebrations visitation or and gathering ether of them had, and she's also not allowed at ether of there kids homes....... and i don't want her back in my home as she wrecked it the 1st time back when she was released from a Memphis mental hospital for over dosing again, i gather some of you don't understand my thinking but all 4 of us my pop oth sisters and myself lived with this mess for years...... till she was caught on tape cheating, and my father devorsed  her and threw her out of his house, things got better for a time, but it in fact will never end till she's dead, and she WILL NOT BE MISSED!!

• Like 2

Mental illness. The wires are not plugged in right.

Don't beat yourself up on it. Sounds like she needs 'tough love' at this point...

• Thanks 1

Sorry to hear Wilson. Life sure isn’t fair or even. It’s a vicious sad world we are in. It’s rough I know & feel ur pain! My condolences…

• Thanks 1

yes sir, that and opioid pills, and street drugs....... my older sister always called only child syndrome..... the effects some single child families.... oh we tried in the past, when i was a small child i witness my older sister wrestle pills from her and flush them down the toilet after she threatened to over dose..... she's pulled this stunt so many times i don't exactly know how many but it's close to 7 or 8 times, especially if she didnt get her way, we finally said enough, i told her you have to want to be helped, and you don't, you just want to take pills, and do as you please no matter what it does to other people, and we have delt with this for so long but no more, your own your own..... I'm shocked she's still alive...... but at least she can't torment my older sister any longer...... i thank The Lord in heaven for that......i just wander who's next, if she bothers or threatens me, i will hand over the opioid pill  bottles (to the police) in Roberts name that she stole from him...... and she go straight to jail, i know i want loose one bit of sleep, I'm sorry to be so blunt about this but that the way it is. 

thank you wheeler i appreciate the kind words...... i agree with you 100%

im glad you just popped up, i wanted to know how your wife is doing better i hope. 

2 hours ago, bcsman said:

That's alot to saddle you with wilson, when you should be grieving you have to handle family issues out of your control.  At the very least you have a support group here that hopefully can help you, they certainly have me......

well i sent me younger sister my older sisters wishes (for Mary lee and Robert to stay away from the funeral) she said Mary told her the samething..... i didn't ask who else she told, but looks like I'm not the only one who knows...... but at least i don't have to carry this choice on my shoulders alone......i do have a question..... can anyone explain to me how a so called mother can be so vindictive to the father of her kids, and also her own kids ???? maybe I'm just not that smart, or she's just a extremely warped person...... what ever the reason..... she can't depend  on me any longer, not after this, when Robert throws her out for over dosing again, she can go live under a bridge far as i care..... because she's been told she will ot be allowed to move in with any other member of my family, most likey will be arrested / tresspassed if she tries...... i know she will be if she tries to come back to my home. 

• Like 2

Just seeing this Wilson,  I'm sorry for the loss of your sister, & like the boys have said you have family here, praying for you. As for your mom, if you can, focus on a positive future & let the Lord have His vengeance. 

• Thanks 1