_Wilson_™

older sister not doing well

thank you very much ATC, i never doubted my friends here, i know i have made some angry with me, I'll gladly take the blame, but sometimes good friends get into it, but most times it can be settle with a kind convo, thank you for the thoughts and prayer, i just hope The Lord does have his vengeance. 

• Like 1

Just saw this and so sorry for your loss. Be strong and don't let it eat you up. It's good to grieve but we don't want to see you become a victim through no fault of your own. Hang in there brother.

• Thanks 1

just saw this thread, Sorry for your loss Wilson, We are here if you need us.

• Thanks 1

Hey @_Wilson_™ it sure is good to have all the support from our super members here in times of need.  I know I appreciated it a month ago with the loss of mrs bcs, and actually still do.....it's nice to know there are hands, thoughts, and prayers coming from all over the US and Canada......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I couldn't agree more, thank you for the kin words thoughts, and prayer Bcsman, just hanging out reading, has helped me so much. 

Wilson

Been away for a bit and was sad beyond words to learn hear of your sisters passing

Hang in there, we are all here for you

My condolences to you and your family

AKATV

• Thanks 1

well, I'm burning it mad now...... Mary lee just had the cops come out and do a welfare check on me, because i won't take her calls or respond to her email, she never have a d--n before, and NOW ? she all the sudden cares ??? bulls---t!! i won't her out of my life, me t time she does this it's on!!!! .......... i will turn those opioid pills in Roberts perscription bottle (all of them ) she stole from him, straight to the cops. ha! play games with me ? not a very smart idea...... tap dancing on a land mine. 

• Confused 1

Now now, lets take a step back and count to 10. 

We all have a rotten apple in the barrel. She's probably having a bad day and in her own way thought she was doing good. Let it go, it won't do you any good to stoop to that level

Go for a ride....

• Like 3

Some people crave drama, and if you won't partake in their drama, they try to make you.

Don't give in to the drama queen.  That's exactly what she wants.

Tell the cops you're fine, and wish no contact with her any more, so if they get any further contact from her about "checking on you" they should ignore, and then continue to live your life. 

• Like 2

Wilson asked me if I would lock this thread.  He said he gets upset with the situation and ends up saying things here he wished he hadn't.  So with his wishes it is locked....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1