Fishfiles

Classic / Hot Rods / Trucks

@_Wilson_™ oh gawd... it tows a 14k trailer up to the mountains with over 550ft/lbs tq. I’m jealous. I need one!! Lol. 

Edited by Wheeler
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i hear you, I'd like to have one those too, but my pockets ain't that deep!  lol. 

It will be interesting to see how much TQ I make at rear wheels with the new gear in my truck! I won’t be near 550tq but will be improvement for sure!

Edited by Wheeler
  • Like 1

you had it on dyno before ... what was the outcome then ? i know it's posted here some place, i don't recal what the results were. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

you had it on dyno before ... what was the outcome then ? i know it's posted here some place, i don't recal what the results were. 

233rwhp 330rwtq 

• Like 1

yup, kind of the .. the real stunt truck wasn't a k-20 but was a custom long bed k-10 with the engine mid mount with just a transmition and and one ton rear end, it was not a working 4wd truck (no transfer case)  but did have the front end to look like one. i used to have a pic of the inside of the cab, the stunt driver was right beside the engine, lol! 

image.jpg

• Like 1

This brings back memories for me , I had a Vega GT , orange and black stripes ,  took the Cosworth  4 banger out and stuck a 283 in it , it was scary , blew the tranny and then the  rear end twice , stuck a 9 inch Ford rear end in it , ditched the rear seat and cut the wheel wells  and had 50s on it , sold it to a friend who went full track with it --- it was a fun car , that I wasted untold money on , LOL 

image.png

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

This brings back memories for me , I had a Vega GT , orange and black stripes ,  took the Cosworth  4 banger out and stuck a 283 in it , it was scary , blew the tranny and then the  rear end twice , stuck a 9 inch Ford rear end in it , ditched the rear seat and cut the wheel wells  and had 50s on it , sold it to a friend who went full track with it --- it was a fun car , that I wasted untold money on , LOL 

image.png

lol kinda like the amount of untold $ I spend on my truck lol! Haha

• Like 1