Fishfiles

Classic / Hot Rods / Trucks

i would to, my father had just a regular pickup three on the tree, and the 292 inline 6 it wasn't a power house, but never had any issues and having arm strong steering , (it wasn't a bad pickup at all) .... 3/4 ton, which is what that one has (3/4 ton axles ) 

• Like 1

i had a dream,  last night,, i was driving the red mustang, and the red paint was dripping off everywhere, i did a doughnut, or spinning the back tires. twas a good dream...

i was watching a show, where one of the original Shelby's had been found, neer the 1st.  lil' red... 2 turbo's, auto an a 505? 525? HP engine.  i cant remember the 1st. year they came out. i knew people who had them. 3,  2 were brothers. one was selling his, it still needed some work. $300.oo dollars. i think the engine was a 428. i tried to but it, but they wouldnt sell it to me., they seen my driving, good friends. {they dropped a 289, or bigger engine in a metropolitan once}, said it would stand up in the front. i believe it., the story, you'd just have to live the times, not to..

• Like 1

Got my nephews 2012 Stang while he is, uh, away till Aug. 😬

The new 5L has been flashed & pretty much has open exhaust. Going to try & go to the downtown hang out in a bit w/o getting hauled over 😆🥺 

Oh yes... its auto -_- 

jays car.jpg

• Like 3

Well after a bit more homework, I’m pulling pin & going with an electric fan.. free up some more HP/TQ.  & if it’s only 10.. it’s 10 more than I had!

• Like 2

it has a clutch fan, or flex fan ? i had a big block in 3/4 ton  hevy, the PO had updated to a direct driven belt driven fan, and i changed over to a clutch fan, i could tell the defrence in fuel milage, and power. 

• Like 2