Fishfiles

Classic / Hot Rods / Trucks

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

NICE!    Can anyone what power plant that is in the engine room ?? This would be good in a new up and comiing road warrior movie. Nice job on the body/.frame swop. 

3 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

NICE!    Can anyone what power plant that is in the engine room ?? This would be good in a new up and comiing road warrior movie. Nice job on the body/.frame swop. 

Looks like a 6 cylinder Cummins , since it is a MOPAR , would make sense !!! 

I'd like to see it on level ground  

4 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

By the looks of the exhaust pipe I see why his color of choice for the body is diesel soot black.

3 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Looks like a 6 cylinder Cummins , since it is a MOPAR , would make sense !!! 

I'd like to see it on level ground  

Yup she's jacked in the rear lol! ... With those metal injector lines and valve cover design I'd say the 5.9 ?? 

• Like 2

Sharp! My 1st truck was a hand me down from my pops used farm truck she was aged, 75 swb chevy full time 4x4 had wheels on it close to those on that jeep, except mine where wider, what are those called ? Mag ? 

15 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Sharp! My 1st truck was a hand me down from my pops used farm truck she was aged, 75 swb chevy full time 4x4 had wheels on it close to those on that jeep, except mine where wider, what are those called ? Mag ? 

Not a Jeep!  That's a 67-77 Bronco.

Wish I had one.  There were several around for $3K-ish back in the early 90's when I bought my first Jeep for $6K.  The Bronco pictured would probably be $50K+ now.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

what are those called ? Mag ? 

I'd called them 5 Hole Aluminum Slots , sharp , eh  !!!  From the type of center cap , I might venture to say they were OEM top of the line rims  

• Like 1

They were always my fav rims. Think i priced them back in the late 80s & the shop called them "Westerns", mustve been the brand name.

• Like 1

I had  set of rims  close to those Hurricanes  on my 82 Bronco , they were called  Turbo Vec , not a good  pic , it is the one pic I have left of that truck 

image.png

82 Bronco XLT_crop.jpg

• Like 2

I called Wagon Wheels the ones like these ,  painted ( usually white ) or chrome , boat trailers use that same style sometimes  galvanised 

image.png