Fishfiles

Classic / Hot Rods / Trucks

That's an interesting critter, wonder whats up with having the turbo sticking out of the right side of the engine room ?? 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

That's an interesting critter, wonder whats up with having the turbo sticking out of the right side of the engine room ?? 

Look at the brake rotor. There must be 12 inch wheel spacers on them front rims to clear that turbo that has no air filter or inner cooler  

• Like 1

I still can't figure why that truck has the turbos (both) sticking out of the engine room, plus the fact you brought up about the missing air filter / housing the owner has to know all that dust water, and mud flying off those front wheels will get sucked right into the mouth of both those whistlers ........ Sheesh! ..... Lol! He must have lost his mind sometime while building that critter........ Because a mechanic whose lost his mind ?? They come up with some off the planet wild crazy builds....that one makes me wonder about people.... .lol! Like what the !?!?!?

I think ? That 1st outfit needs just a few more turbos....... I don't think six is enough.......lol! Nd that black atv........ Talk about getting gone...........

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Macarena Man said:

1666251760346.png

Buick Roadmaster ????   maybe about 1955 ???

34 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Buick Roadmaster ????   maybe about 1955 ???

Ahhhh . . . a car from my era.  Four portholes (now just chrome) last of the vertical chrome grill pieces, and the radiused wheel wells (looked fast even when parked) . . . :classic_biggrin:

• Like 3

Now that's when cars were made!!  thicker body metal..... No stinking plastic engine parts ....... No computer controled engines or that insane self drive  crap, just classic good looking dependle cars...... And God forbid if you were in one of those your chance of surviving  an accident were great...... And most of the time the cars faired good aswell. 

• Like 2

image.png

1956 Buick Roadmaster --- could be yours for only $130,000

Most Expensive Buick built in 1956 , only 4,354 convertibles were built 

• 322 cid V8@255hp
• Dynaflow automatic transmission
• Power steering
• Power brakes
• Power 6 way seat
• Power windows
• Power convertible top
• Leather seating
• Power antenna
• Sonomatic stereo
• Full gauges including Temp/Fuel/Oil/Amps
• Factory dual exhaust
• Wide white tires

• Like 5

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Wander if Jay Leno has one of those ? 

Seems Jay has one of about everything and some things that there are only one of >>>   

23 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Seems Jay has one of about everything and some things that there are only one of >>>   

He's gotta freaken warehouse for a garage...... Lol! 

Heres a pic of my other never ending project.  86 Silverado swapped with a 2005 6.0/4l80e. 

20210723_210412.jpg

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, 99450ES said:

Heres a pic of my other never ending project.  86 Silverado swapped with a 2005 6.0/4l80e. 

20210723_210412.jpg

Very nice !!! >>>  I am going to guess 6+2 suspension lift with a  3 inch body lift and the shock towers relocated , maybe 37 inch tires ?  

• Like 1

6" lift on 33x15.50 swamper sx's. 16.5x12 weld super singles.  6.0 is .030 over with forged flat tops, gen 4 rods, and 862(5.3) heads.  BTR Truck Norris cam, morel lifters, BTR pushrods and trunion upgrade.  Stock 4l80e for the moment.   14 bolt ff rear with 10 bolt front with 4.10 gears.  It's a fun truck.

20211128_120255.jpg

• Like 5