Fishfiles

Classic / Hot Rods / Trucks

I think this pic might be  from the movie " Heart like a wheel " about  Cha Cha Muldowney 

image.png

Cha Cha Muldowney 

1st woman to win the  Grand Nationals  and the only  " person " ( male or female ) to win the Grand Nationals not only  twice but three times 

image.png

• Like 1

Not really a classic but very impressive ..... Hard to imagine this with the 700 hp hellcat engine, but thats one of three power plant options, the corvett being in the mix, along with a v-6 diesel....I've got mixed feelings over these.... When i hear jeep.... Well i think tuff old school jeep most likely will always think of that when jeep comes up, but again.... Very impressive.... I'll say this, that company is going to make a big splash, If they haven't already ..... Now ill wait to see a specific response ......lol! (I'm looking over toward Arkansas) 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Not really a classic but very impressive ..... Hard to imagine this with the 700 hp hellcat engine, but thats one of three power plant options, the corvett being in the mix, along with a v-6 diesel....I've got mixed feelings over these.... When i hear jeep.... Well i think tuff old school jeep most likely will always think of that when jeep comes up, but again.... Very impressive.... I'll say this, that company is going to make a big splash, If they haven't already ..... Now ill wait to see a specific response ......lol! (I'm looking over toward Arkansas) 

I'd wheel it.

Was telling my buddy Shane with the Gladiator with the diesel I posted pics of a while back , he says there is a guy in Mandeville , next town over from  here and he has a Apocalypse  and he  sees it  on the highway frequently , I have never seen it yet 

I wouldn't have one....... But I'm interested in power plant 700 horse hellcat engine.... My guess would be the fuel milage would be wallet breaking..... 

29 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I wouldn't have one....... But I'm interested in power plant 700 horse hellcat engine.... My guess would be the fuel milage would be wallet breaking..... 

better hurry up on the Hellcat.  Heard this is the last year to the public.  What ever that means.  

Even the dodge car ?? Well it will be a loss...... IMO this will kind of the same type of loss when GM declined partnering  up with johndeere a mechanical engineer friend of mine let me in on a secrete.... Not too many people new about..... Said chevy, and gmc trucks back in the 80's were going to take over the small diesel pickup line..... I'm talking about the chevy models 

C and K (c 2wd) (k4wd) and the gmc models 1500 2500 and 3500 2and 4wd models .... Wit h a new heavy build transmition both manual, and auto.... But the the engine room, would be packed with ether the bullet proff 466 turbo plant or the 404 turbo model, both excilent long life very depended inline six diesels, but sadly some bone head somewhere apparently didnt like the idea.... And they went with the not much more then a paper weight pathetic prechamber 6.2 v-8. If GM went with the 1st idea they would indeed be a power house corp. 

Hm....... This one might have a red top cummins ......that low zone model up there ^^^ is slick! Bet it's got air bags all the way around... I've seen some with air lift bull bumpers .... Just flips them right up... Lol! I'll have to dig up a pic of one in action... There's  no telling how much money went into that rig ^^^^ a bit of a bad attitude with this red eyed devil ....i like it! And man alive whats up with those fender flairs ? ...... Lol! 

image.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 56Sierra said:

Dunno why but a yes on the V-Dub tub

Kind like a stretched dune buggy , very nicely done , the paint pops