Fishfiles

Classic / Hot Rods / Trucks

Yeah....... I'd just like to know how many (if any) gears they up shift during those burns...... With the rpm speeds ... Might not be any changing .... It would have to be a jake brake to slow the engine enough to do so i would think n i didnt hear one and a clutch brake wouldn't work.. Well i never used ours sept to stop the transmition nutral spin at a stop light when going to 1st or from neutral to reverse... But i like those pulls when they grunt under a heavey load... Thens when you get an idea of the power (low end) when she twist that front wheel off the ground...... Usally do okay but sometimes something breaks.... 

On January 4, 2023 at 8:16 AM, Fishfiles said:

Wow , where does this fit in  at 

image.png

LJ would like this one..... It's sure enough unique...... I imagine with the engine orientation.... The power is going to feel deferent....more torque like.... LJ said when honda changed the orientation of there engines you could tell a deference in how the power felt ... 

On January 4, 2023 at 9:06 AM, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Not a clue on earth...... What this is for ...... Lol!..... Maybe the owner will make a video of this once the turbo piping is done..... (No boost routed to the intake)

The Firebird III debuted at Motorama in 1959. The concept car featured a fiberglass body with seven short wings and tail fins. It is a two-seater powered by a 225 hp Whirlfire GT-305 gas turbine engine, with a two-cylinder 10 hp gasoline engine to run all the accessories...

image.png

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Anyone else notice the lack of the rear door on the driver's side?

• Like 1

If I recall correctly some of the older station wagons only had three doors. Not sure about that particular rig

• Like 1