Fishfiles

Classic / Hot Rods / Trucks

Wow , check this out , suicide doors in the rear , custom frame which looks like it will get you stuck 

image.png

• Like 1

I agree, I'd like to know for what reason the builder came up with that cresant moon frame....... Looks super weak..... A ladder is the first thing i thought of......looks just like an alumni ladder, just curved..... For a classic ford like that.... I'd have tried to find, or build a regular frame... Looks like the backend....well... The frame goes above the axle. That one looks like it's under the axle tubes..just a lower hanging part to get it (yep) stuck.... 

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

one drive through an aera of speed bumps ?, and this thing is toast !..lol.

You see the plate ? That works we used have the Knox brothers here (big money people) eldest son had a square body chevy... Pickup... Ground scraper... Called the pink panther... I don't really care for low riders even worse pink... But that truck was sharp...even had a giant pink panther that stood in the back..that plates on. It read low zone... And I'll say that truck was a chick magnet! Hence my positive opinion of it lower, plus that color, and big pink fuzzy panther in the back... I rode with him a few times... I swear! Chick magnet!!

• Like 1

You'll seem to like the bubble top :

1959 Chevrolet Ultimus

image.png

Oh i know that orange charger.... Lol and that flag stands for southern heritage.... Don't let anyone twist the truth behind it's origins! 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ATC4ever said:

March 1992 Buffalo Auto Show. Just a few of the pics i took.

92 batt.jpg

92 gl.jpg

92 kr.jpg

Is the black car , Kit from Knight Rider ?  

• Like 1

You nailed it fish... But that's the updated  model... See those low road lights ? The original didnt have those... 

• Like 2