Fishfiles

Fails

15 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

lord, it makes me hurt..just watching these crazy folks wreck...now i need another pain pill..lol.

• Like 2

the people in the fist bid are just plain out there.......but atv vid we'll let's face it you have to a tad crazy to ride atv's but it sure is fun! 

6 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

the people in the fist bid are just plain out there.......but atv vid we'll let's face it you have to a tad crazy to ride atv's but it sure is fun! 

its only fun..until yer butt is laid up in the hospital with a huge bill !..lol.

• Like 1

very true....... been close a few times myself (sigh)....... lol, rodeo is what got me, heck i reckon I'm still lucky to be alive, ain't y'all glad i am so i can be a pita to y'all ? lol, it's raining here, so I'm kind of happy.... and it's been a while. 

• Like 1

imdont know ofe this really qualifies for this thread, but this guy is NUTS, if he had ever lost control at the speeds he was moving in and out of slower traffic, oh yeah it would have been a fail.

• Like 1

The worst fail I’ve had was when I decided to shoot a 9mm taped to a pellet gun without a helmet on and then I had to go the the ER didn’t feel very good

• Haha 2